61

It is what the overbearing president said.

Du Youwei brushed Zhang Shaoyan 666 in her heart.

During the meal, Zhang Shaoyan mentioned that Du Youwei would move to live with him: "Last time you said that your parents asked you to move after the New Year, and the year will be over soon."

When his words were over, Du Youwei coughed and discussed with him: "The new year is over, and my birthday is not far away. My mother meant to wait until the birthday is over..."

Before she finished speaking, Zhang Shaoyan glanced over. Du Youwei closed her mouth and sullen her head to eat. Zhang Shaoyan looked at her for a while and asked her: "Is it your mother's meaning, or what do you mean?"

Du Youwei deliberately replied: "It was my mother's meaning, but I think what she said makes sense."

Zhang Shaoyan picked up the chopsticks and ate a piece of tofu in the bowl, and wiped the corners of his mouth with a paper towel: "If you don't want to move over in advance, you can tell me directly, you don't need to make these excuses."

"Uh, I don't mean to want to move..."

"Then what do you mean?"

"..." She is, a little messy!

Zhang Shaoyan pondered for a moment, and put some dishes into Du Youwei's bowl: "I'll wait for you until your birthday. If you still don't want to come over after your birthday, you don't have to force it. You can move after you get married."

"Oh, good..." Du Youwei seemed to be particularly hypocritical when he was so sensible.

"I really don't mean to not want to move!" Du Youwei emphasized again.

Zhang Shaoyan laughed. He wanted her to move over without getting married, because he was impatient. He looked at Du Youwei and talked to her about other things: "The sky comes out on your birthday, I will take you to a place."

Du Youwei was curious: "Where."

"I mentioned it to you before, and I will know the details after you go."

Du Youwei thought for a while, as if he did mention to herself before that he wanted to take her to a place. She asked him where he was, and he said it was a secret.

"Okay, what do I need to prepare?"

Zhang Shaoyan looked at her, his lips curled in a gentle arc: "Take yourself a long time."

Du Youwei shook his mind for a moment in his smile. Zhang Shaoyan was always very gentle and patient when facing her, as if he had used all the gentleness and patience of his doctor on her.

The corners of her mouth curled up unconsciously, and happily responded.

Du Youwei's birthday is March 3rd, and she has made an appointment with Wei Rui in advance to celebrate her birthday. Feng Wanying was still locked up by her mother and was not allowed to go out. She couldn't come for Du Youwei's birthday, but the gift was delivered by someone.

Du Youwei has received many gifts in the past two days. In addition to friends and family, what surprised Du Youwei most was that the young artist in the company even prepared gifts for her. The gift was given by five people together, a brand-name leather bag, which means Du Youwei is getting richer and richer.

Du Youwei is very satisfied.

Gu Shi also prepared gifts for her alone. He now works a lot and earns a lot of money. The gifts he gives are more expensive than those five people put together.