11

Naturally, Lin Qian didn't know this, she was thinking with joy, how to use the time in the future to get along with Zhang Shaoyan more.

"Gao Ye, help Lin Qian to book another ticket for the return trip." Lin Hui's parents will return to their hometown tomorrow morning. Zhang Shaoyan meant that Lin Qian should also be picked up.

Lin Qian didn't think about going back to her hometown with them, she was stunned for a moment: "Brother Shaoyan, why do you want to book tickets for me?"

Zhang Shaoyan said, "Didn't you say that you want to stay in China with your parents? Take advantage of the summer vacation and spend time with them."

Lin Qian: "..."

She suddenly felt that her excuse was not good.

She stayed in the country to have more opportunities to stay with Zhang Shaoyan, but now he just let go and let herself stay, she is not happy to ask again at this moment: "Okay, brother Shaoyan should be considerate. "

Lin Qian was smiling on her face, but she couldn't smile in her heart.

Gao Ye was very efficient. He booked the tickets soon. Zhang Shaoyan asked Secretary Hu to take the Lin family for fun in City A in the afternoon. He and Gao Ye returned to the company first.

Every year on the anniversary of Lin Hui's death, Zhang Shaoyan's mood would be rather bored. In order to divert himself, he was busy at the company until dark before leaving. But when he got home, lying on the bed alone, he still couldn't help but think of Lin Hui's death.

Zhang Shaoyan dialed Du Youwei's phone before the headache attacked.

Du Youwei was playing with a mobile phone, and saw the word "Big Brother" suddenly lit up on the screen, and almost threw the phone out.

The boss won't ask her for after-sales service so soon, right?

Du Youwei answered the phone anxiously, and said hello to the person over there: "Good evening, what can I do for you."

"..." Zhang Shaoyan was silent for a while before saying, "Then sing a song."

Du Youwei's mouth twitched, always calling her to sing at night, what's wrong? Think of her as midnight radio? "Well, didn't you just record the song? Is there something wrong with the song?"

"There is nothing wrong with the song, but I am in a bad mood today and want to hear real people sing it."

Du Youwei: "..."

I wish she had such a hard-talking day. :)

"Then what song do you want to listen to?"

"Whatever, I don't choose."

"..." Is it okay to give you a whole song "Uneasy" to express her current mood?

Du Youwei didn't dare at all. She finally sang "Thanks" by Ding Meng.

Maybe the song is too lyrical. It sounds especially hypnotic at night... Hypnosis, Du Youwei sang and felt that the people over there were silent, and the sound of breathing seemed to be asleep.

She stopped, listened carefully to the receiver for a while, and cried tentatively: "Big brother?"

The person opposite did not respond, Du Youwei's eyes moved, and then surreptitiously cried out, "Zhang Shaoyan?"

After waiting for two seconds, there was no response. Du Youwei blinked, thinking that she was really asleep.

Knowing that Zhang Shaoyan was asleep, Du Youwei became too courageous and happily called into the phone: "Zhang Shaoyan, Zhang Shaoyan, Zhang Shaoyan, Zhang Shaoyan, Zhang..."