78

Ken Hashimoto met Naoko when he was studying. They were in the same middle school at the time, and he was one term higher than Naoko.

Later, he entered the showbiz, and Naoko helped him recommend it. After Naoko took over the export team, he became more and more famous, and the two met in secret.

Naoko didn't know about his drug use, which was also caused by him after he entered the circle.

There are many people secretly taking drugs in the circle, but the outside world rarely knows that Kenichi Hashimoto's place was suddenly searched this time, saying that he received a report from enthusiastic citizens that he was hiding drugs at home.

Yes, it is also an enthusiastic citizen.

When Naoko heard the news, she kicked the table in front of her directly: "Are there many enthusiastic citizens in Tokyo these days?!"

The man with his head down on the other side dared not answer.

"Find a way to get Kenichi Hashimoto out for me!" Naoko was really furious this time. She thought that Kenichi Hashimoto would be a trump card for ruining the media, but he didn't expect him to hide it. Take drugs by yourself.

The mud can't support the wall!

"Yes, Miss." Takeda took the order and was about to deal with Kenichi Hashimoto's affairs. Before leaving the door, Yuto Oda led a large group of people.

Takeda thought he was here to make trouble, so he took people to stop them on alert. Naoko noticed the movement outside, walked out of the house, and looked at Oda Yuto outside: "What do you want to do?"

Yuto Oda winked at the people behind him, and Naoko's men stared at them vigilantly, ready to flash their weapons at any time.

"This is our financial statement for the last quarter." Unexpectedly, Yuto Oda took out a document.

The scene fell into weird silence. As if completely unaware, Oda looked through the document in his hand and showed it to the person on the other side: "The profit of selling milk tea is very high, and the profit is much more than before. Selling milk tea is the future of the export team!"

...

The yard was quiet for a while, and Naoko sneered: "So what? You want us all to sell milk tea?"

Isamu Oda said, "Selling milk tea is more promising than what you are doing now. What qualifications do you have to look down on milk tea?" He glanced at Takeda, who was about to go out just now, and said to Naoko: "I persuade you to still not want it. Go fishing, unless you want to go in by yourself."

Naoko pursed her lips and asked him dryly, "Why did I go in? I don't have any poison."

Isamu Oda said: "I really want to check it out. What you have done is no lighter than this. Now Kenichiro has entered, and Hashimoto Kenichi has also entered. You still don't understand? When the police check it like this every day, sooner or later it will be your turn. your."

Naoko clenched her fists and didn't make a sound for a long time.

When Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan landed, everything was settled. When she stepped off the plane, she received a message from Ding Lei, saying that as soon as Qiao Beixian was arrested, the Japanese media and fans have exploded, and the brand has also found Gu Shiyan again, and because of a temporary change in the situation, the conditions have been opened It's better.

The contract has also changed from the original endorsement in China to the whole Asia.

Du Youwei was finally relieved, and eagerly ate Hashimoto Kenichi's melon: "Do you know that Hashimoto Kenichi was arrested? I heard that it was reported by enthusiastic citizens!"