20

Du Youwei quickly defended: "I am not, I don't! I did it myself!"

Zhang Shaoyan snorted: "I know your level."

"...How do I think you seem to be laughing at me!"

"Be confident and remove the word'like'."

"..." Du Youwei pursed her lips and said dryly, "Well, my brother helped me with some guidance."

"Your brother?" Zhang Shaoyan's eyebrows moved slightly, "Du Yicheng? He came back from abroad?"

Du Youwei's eyelids twitched: "Do you even know this?"

Zhang Shaoyan didn't answer her question, but she understood how her paper could be written so well: "Since your brother is instructing you, what do I need to do?"

"I think so. In this sentence, Du Youwei only said the first two words, and she died in Zhang Shaoyan's sharp eyes.

"What do you do?" Zhang Shaoyan asked while looking at her.

Du Youwei sternly said: "I also think my brother is nosy."

"Sneezes." Du Yicheng, who was in the company at this time, sneezed without warning.

Zhang Shaoyan was satisfied with Du Youwei: "You will not be allowed to take the paper home and write it here, so I will finish it on the spot."

Du Youwei: "..."

She was wrong. She shouldn't be lazy yesterday. If she is not lazy, she will not fall into such a field today.

Fortunately, Zhang Shaoyan's humanity is still incomplete, and she can't finish writing after knowing that she was forced to death for two hours: "Two hours of tutoring a day, one and a half hours of writing questions, how much you can write, and the remaining half an hour to speak.

"Okay, Teacher Zhang."

"I asked Takano to prepare another set of books for you, which you can read when you are at home."

"...I listen to you, Teacher Zhang."

The matter was successfully resolved, Zhang Shaoyan tore the paper that Du Youwei had made, and took another one for her to write.

Du Youwei: "..."

No, her brother helped her explain the next topic. As for tearing up all the papers! Is he obsessed with cleanliness!

Du Youwei only dared to snarled in her heart, she already picked up her pen very well and started to write a new paper.

After the two-hour tuition was over, Du Youwei was "released" after serving her sentence. For this tuition, she used a backpack that she bought and never carried back again. As she filled her bag, she asked Zhang Shaoyan who was sitting back at the desk: "By the way, does your company have a name called Luo Ye?"

Zhang Shaoyan said, "There are thousands of people in our company, do you think I remember everything?"

"Uh, he seems to be some kind of manager, the position is quite high."

Zhang Shaoyan raised his eyes to look at her, and his work stopped: "It seems that there is this person, what do you want to do with him?"

Because this person is Zhao Ni's adulterer!

Du Youwei vaguely said: "It's nothing, just a little curious."

"Curious?" Zhang Shaoyan looked at her and raised her mouth, "I am also a little curious, what are you curious about him?"

Du Youwei: "..."

Did she step on the tiger's tail again?

"It's strange, I'm not curious at all now." Du Youwei pulled up the zipper of the schoolbag, put it on her back, and waved to Zhang Shaoyan, "Mr. Zhang, see you next week!"