7

Du Youwei has never encountered such an inexplicable thing before. A man who has only seen her twice called in the evening and asked her to sing.

The problem is that she still dare not hang up.

"...No, boss, your voice sounds bad, how about calling an ambulance for you first?"

"I'm fine, sing." Zhang Shaoyan repeated it again in a strong tone. Du Youwei confessed immediately and opened her mouth to sing.

She sang not Mo Zhen's song, but Li Shen's famous song "Lily". Her singing level is almost the same as that of Zhang Shaoyan's mobile phone.

In the past two years, she hasn't made any progress.

Even delusional to enter the entertainment circle.

Zhang Shaoyan hadn't noticed it himself, and vomited in his heart, but he calmed down amidst her singing and slowly slowed his breathing.

It doesn't seem to matter what kind of singing is and how, as long as she sings it.

After singing a song, Zhang Shaoyan's headache has been relieved a lot. Du Youwei noticed that his breathing was a lot softer, so she asked carefully: "Big brother, are you better?"

Zhang Shaoyan was silent for a while before he let out an "um". Du Youwei breathed a sigh of relief, and asked him: "What's the matter with you? Is something uncomfortable?"

Zhang Shaoyan did not answer her question, but said with a slight warning: "You are not allowed to tell anyone what happened just now."

Du Youwei immediately said, "I promise not to tell anyone, not even my dog!"

"..." Zhang Shaoyan was silent for a while before speaking, "That's it."

"Eh wait." Du Youwei stopped Zhang Shaoyan who was about to hang up, "Big brother, you are not feeling well, can you come to the prom tomorrow?"

"I said, I won't go back about what I promised." Zhang Shaoyan's voice sounded a little unpleasant.

"Okay, well, then you remember to come on time tomorrow, good night!" Du Youwei finished speaking and hung up the phone quickly.

Wiping the sweat that didn't exist on her forehead, Du Youwei couldn't help thinking, what's wrong with the big man?

Although my heart is terribly curious, but the boss's matter... I don't know, and I dare not ask.

After Du Youwei blew her hair, she left the matter behind and went to sleep in her beauty sleep. Tomorrow is the first time she will go back to school after being born again. She has to recharge her energy.

The school's 520 prom started at 7 o'clock in the evening. After 3 o'clock in the afternoon, Sun Xiaoxiao started calling Du Youwei and asked her when she went to school.

Du Youwei was still drinking afternoon tea in the garden at the moment, and said to Sun Xiaoxiao without hesitation: "I'm still preparing. I will definitely be there before seven."

"Okay, call me when you arrive at school, I'll pick you up."

"Well, I'm hanging up." Du Youwei hung up the phone, checked the time, and called the stylist upstairs to help her styling.

This time the hair stylist made her a coiled hair with a delicate head flower on the side. Du Youwei is satisfied with this hairstyle, looks so pure and unpretentious.

The dress that the costume designer matched for her is also white, with a simple and not bloated design, but the details are full of ingenuity. Because the shape of her body is almost all white, the makeup artist deliberately used a dark eye shadow to embellish her when she made up, and the lipstick also chose a warmer berry color lip gloss.