83

Feng Wanying's words really made Du Youwei's girl-hearted deer bump into it for several days.

Zhang Shaoyan found that Du Youwei was very attentive to him, and learned another cake and made it for him. Du Youwei's hand art is just like that. The raw materials she chooses are all high-quality, so it won't be unpleasant.

"Why suddenly thought of making me a cake?" Zhang Shaoyan asked.

Du Youwei didn't tell the truth: "It's nothing, it's just the photos you took of me before, which were highly praised by the circle of friends, so I specially rewarded you."

Zhang Shaoyan crossed a piece of cake, smiled, and said to her: "By the way, the dress is changed, and I will try it on tomorrow."

"Okay."

"If there is no problem, the wedding photos can be taken next week."

Wedding photos are definitely something that evokes a woman's fantasy. Du Youwei became excited just when she heard these three words: "Ahhhh, great!"

The location of the wedding photos was decided by the two long ago, in city a. I thought about going abroad before, but I was too lazy to run, anyway, the wedding was also held abroad. Secondly, there are many beautiful places in city a that are suitable for taking wedding photos. For example, Lize Park and Xingguang Park, the sacred place for wedding photos, and the seaside are also popular places for couples.

If Zhang Shaoyan's Star City project has not been completed, Du Youwei will most likely choose from these places, but now there is a Star City, Du Youwei was the first to think of it.

There are mountain trains, mountains and lakes, enough for photographers.

In order to welcome Zhang Shaoyan and Du Youwei to take wedding photos, Star City temporarily suspended business for one day. Du Youwei has been to Star City twice, and both times the entire Star City has received her and Zhang Shaoyan.

Star City is currently the hottest tourist attraction in City A, but Du Youwei has never seen tourists here. :)

Because it was still a little far from the city, Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan moved there one day in advance, so they didn't have to hurry in the middle of the next day.

But the bridal styling is still very time-consuming, and Du Youwei had to get up at six o'clock. The team in charge of their wedding photos also moved in one day in advance, and the hotel also opened a special room as a preparation room for the bride.

Du Youwei ate two biscuits and a glass of milk in the morning, and then stayed hungry until noon.

too bitter.

"The bride's hand is a little harder, so it looks soft and flat, and the photo is not good." The photographer standing outside the train held up the camera and made comments to Du Youwei.

The section of the road where the climbing train is located is the essence of Star City and one of the key scenes they shot this time. In order to cope with their shooting, the suspended train was also driven to the mountains by special personnel.

On the winding track, Du Youwei stood under the car, raising her hand around Zhang Shaoyan's neck, while Zhang Shaoyan was lowered and hugged her waist. Surrounded by flowers and tall trees blooming along the track, it was originally a beautiful picture, but the photographer always disliked the lack of strength in the bride's arm, and the results were not good.

Du Youwei feels bitter, it is strange that she still has the strength to shoot this morning without eating!

Zhang Shaoyan kept his arms around her waist, looked down at her and said, "Hold on a little longer. After taking this picture, we will go to dinner."