23

Du Youwei was embarrassed by Du Yicheng.

Du Yicheng looked at her uncomfortable, suddenly a little curious about how she usually gets along with Qi Ye.

He was about to talk when Du Youwei's mobile phone shook. Du Youwei hurriedly lowered her head and pretended to play with her mobile phone intently.

Du Yicheng smiled and said nothing.

The message on Du Youwei's phone was sent by Zhang Shaoyan. She sent three, and he returned three.

Zhang Shaoyan: Yes

Zhang Shaoyan: If you have something to do, call me directly, and I might not see it when I send a message.

Zhang Shaoyan: At 5:30 the day after tomorrow, I will pick you up at Du's house

The day after tomorrow is the 30th, Zhang Shaoyan's birthday.

Du Youwei: Okay!

Du Youwei thought for a while and sent a message to Wei Rui, asking her to accompany her to make a face and buy clothes tomorrow.

Wei Rui: What party are you going to attend again?

You Weiwei: Zhang Shaoyan's birthday party!

Wei Rui:...

Her friend, seemingly unconsciously, has reached a height that she can't reach. :)

Although she murmured a few words in her heart, she still had time the next day to make a face and buy clothes with Du Youwei.

"So how is your brother now?" During the two hours of making faces, Wei Rui had listened to Du Youwei telling everything that happened last night, and the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, "No, I'm going to take my The vip card is refunded, and I don't want the earrings I ordered before! I also introduced a few of my classmates to Zhao Ni, and I have to ask them to refund too!"

"Hey, let's go." Du Youwei stopped her. "Although we broke up, my brother probably didn't want her to be too embarrassed. Since the customer has introduced it, how to maintain it afterwards is up to her, let's not It's so amazing."

Wei Rui knows Du Yicheng, he is a very nostalgic person. Now Zhao Ni has derailed and broke up, but after they have been together for seven years, he will definitely not step on her back. "People with your brother's personality are at a disadvantage! Zhao Ni has given him a piece of green grassland, and he still cares what she does!"

Du Youwei sighed and said, "It's okay to stop the loss in time, but fortunately I haven't gotten married yet. After seven years, they have been really happy. Let's keep some good memories."

Wei Rui curled his lips: "My classmates don't need to retreat. Anyway, I will definitely retreat. If I see it, I will feel sick."

Du Youwei looked at her and blinked, and asked her: "Rui, are you still feeling for my brother?"

"Bah! I like that your brother was in the third grade, please forget it as soon as possible!" Wei Rui couldn't figure it out. She always couldn't remember this kind of trivial matter when she asked a question. But it can be remembered for so many years.

"Okay, okay, let's stop talking about my brother, what do you think of this dress!" Du Youwei chose a red dress and compared it with her. Wei Rui glanced at it and said, "Not bad, with aura, the color worn by the palace empress."

Du Youwei: "..."

She put the skirt back, and picked another sparkling lotus root pink dress: "I'll try this one!"