77

Naoko's eyes changed slightly after listening to Takano's words.

"What on earth does Du Youwei have that attracts your boss so much? Is it young?" When Naoko said this, she coldly snorted, "That will soon be bored."

"Ms. Naoko, don't pretend about the relationship between the boss and the boss's wife. Just remember, don't try to destroy their feelings, and your life will be much more comfortable than now." Takano said. , Took a step back, and Asanaoko bowed, "Then I will leave first."

Naoko watched his back go away, pinched the bag in her hand tighter and tighter, and finally vented her anger to the ground.

Du Youwei.

Is there anything she can't compare to this woman? She was just luckier than she was, and met Zhang Shaoyan earlier.

Don't you want her to be better? Then she wouldn't want her to live well.

Zhang Shaoyan and Du Youwei's itinerary in Japan has one day left. Before leaving, he finally spared an afternoon to accompany Du Youwei out to buy and buy. Du Youwei was too lazy to mention it, and dragged a suitcase out without ambiguity at all.

I bought the gifts for everyone and my own. Just as Du Youwei slammed the suitcase into the trunk and was about to eat barbecue with Zhang Shaoyan, she received a call from Ding Lei.

She got into the car with her mobile phone and answered the phone: "Ding Lei? What's the matter? I bought all the gifts, everyone has a share!"

"Now there is no way to think about gifts or gifts." Ding Lei's voice is very bad. When I heard it, something went wrong. "The endorsement that Gu Shi was talking about was about to sign a contract, but the brand suddenly turned back."

"What?" Du Youwei frowned. Gu Shi received an international big-name jewelry endorsement. It was the first high-luxury endorsement he has received so far. Everything was going well. How could he suddenly change his mind? "They are also international brands. It's all about signing a contract. If you change your mind, you change your mind?"

"So there must be some inside story." Ding Lei has been in this business for so many years, and her heart is still clear. When this happens, it is obvious that someone deliberately wants to engage them. "I asked someone to find out. The brand seems to be I'm going to change to Kenichi Hashimoto."

"Kenichi Hashimoto? Change to a Japanese?" Du Youwei wondered, there really seemed to be something tricky in it.

"Yes, and the contract will also be changed to endorsement in Asia. Kenichi Hashimoto is also very popular now, but in terms of international popularity, he is not as good as Gu Shi."

Ding Lei didn't say that because Gu Shi was the artist she brought. Hashimoto Kenichi is very popular in Japan, but he has no works in China. Most people don't know him except for those who are in the Japanese circle. However, Gu Shi's debut work, "Jing Hong Zhai", was so popular that it was translated into Korean and Japanese and other languages, and it was broadcast in many Asian countries.

Du Youwei also saw it being broadcast on TV two days ago!

"Jing Hong Zhai" manga originally had a Japanese version, but the Japanese version of this filming was the best response. She felt that when Gu Shi came to Japan to hold a fan meeting, the scene would never be worse than that of the beautiful sisters on the road show that day.

"I may know who did this. You wait for my message first." Du Youwei finished talking to Ding Lei and hung up the phone. Zhang Shaoyan has been paying attention to her since she answered the phone. At this moment, after she finished talking, he asked, "What's wrong? Gu Shi's endorsement is the problem?"