39

After deciding to send four people to the competition, the next question is that they need to choose a name for their combination.

Du Youwei thought for a while, and said to everyone: "I hope you can get a big fire in the future, so let's use fire!"

Everyone thinks the name is pretty good, but Han Yang thinks the name is a bit monotonous, and it is best to add a prefix or suffix.

Du Youwei thought about it again, and said, "Since you are four of you, why not call it fire4, or f4 for short!"

Everyone: "..."

The final name was fffire. Du Youwei said that this name was not as good as her f4, and it sounded like stammering.

After the name was decided, the agent and the teacher of the training class began to plan the dance they would perform in the first round of selection. Du Youwei let go of the four children to them, and went back to school with peace of mind.

For the first time since the establishment of the company, she has experienced the joy of being a boss. :)

There are not many classes in the school, but Du Youwei was scared by the summer tutoring. She was afraid that she would drop out of subjects again at the end of the semester and took the initiative to study in the library after class.

The library is in the new district, usually off the beaten track, but when Du Youwei came out from the inside today, she saw five or six students in the square outside.

Du Youwei was a little curious. Among those students, she knew two familiar faces who attended the party. She didn't know what quarrel between the two of them was. In short, the atmosphere on the scene seemed to be tense, and the people behind them looked like they were ready to go.

Du Youwei had not seen the daughters in the school torn their forks. To her surprise, Pan Jing was also among them.

When did she play with these daughters?

Du Youwei hasn't figured it out yet, the daughters over there are already shocked.

"Sun Yunxi, you are too shameless, knowing that I have been with Huo Nian recently, you still want to go up?"

"Oh, you really regard Huo Nian as your boyfriend? I can't compare to you to say shamelessly, imitating Tian Sitong every day, and even men follow her to pick him up."

"Who imitated Tian Sitong? I think you are just as showy as Tian Sitong!"

"Oh, while learning from other people while talking about other people's sorrows, this operation is fine. But you can't learn it like that. What is this called? Oh, Dong Shi is impressed!"

"you...!"

The two of them didn't agree with each other, and they immediately fought together, and their relatives and friends followed suit. The scene suddenly jumped.

Du Youwei: "..."

For a Huo Nian, as for? She really wants to go up and say something, let the media understand it?

But just to think about it, she didn't want to get involved in this kind of right and wrong. She was holding the book in her hand and was about to slip away quietly, but when Pan Jing saw her at this time, she ran towards her like a savior: "Youwei, great, come and persuade you. They!"

"..." How could she persuade these young ladies!

However, Pan Jing didn't give her a chance to refuse, and involuntarily dragged her into the battlefield.

Zhang Shaoyan was in a meeting right now, and Gao Ye knocked on the door of the meeting room and walked in with a complicated expression. Zhang Shaoyan stopped. He looked at Gao Ye and asked him, "What's wrong?"