73

Du Youwei and Uncle Yongren had a Chinese with Japanese and a Japanese with Chinese. They talked with ducks all the time, but they communicated very happily.

Zhang Shaoyan walked beside Du Youwei, taking only a few sips of the milk tea in his hand. After drinking Du Youwei's milk tea, seeing that he had so much left, she asked him, "Don't you drink it?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "I don't like sweets."

Du Youwei was a little surprised: "But you have finished eating the puffs and biscuits I used to make for you."

Zhang Shaoyan didn't speak, he just didn't want to waste Du Youwei's mind after eating. And he also knew that someone like Du Youwei, who hadn't done housework since childhood, would only make food for him.

Takano said: "The boss has amnesia now, maybe the taste has changed."

"..." Zhang Shaoyan took a look, then withdrew his gaze. Du Youwei thought that Uncle Yongren might be unhappy if the milk tea is not finished, so she took the cup in Zhang Shaoyan's hand: "Then give me your cup, and you can still drink it!"

"......it is good."

Zhang Shaoyan's milk tea is different from Du Youwei's. Du Youwei took it and didn't change the straw, so she took a sip from the straw in the cup: "This is also delicious!"

She was about to communicate with Uncle Yongren again, and a woman in a kimono walked over from the other side.

There are a lot of people wearing kimonos here, besides the locals, there are many tourists, and they also rent kimonos to take pictures. But Du Youwei saw the woman at a glance, and she had to admit that Naoko wore a nice kimono.

Naoko came up and looked at them unexpectedly: "It's such a coincidence, does Mr. Zhang come here to ask for a visa?"

"..." Du Youwei didn't believe in this coincidence, did Naoko send someone to watch them?

Yuto Oda thought the same way, and he was not very polite to Naoko: "Are you following us?"

Naoko smiled at him and said: "I just wanted to come here to ask for a lottery for Mr. Zhang, but I didn't expect you to also come here. Saying I follow you, I came earlier than you."

She did come first before Zhang Shaoyan, and when she found their car was driving here, she guessed that they would come here. She waited here in advance, but she didn't expect to see Du Youwei drinking Zhang Shaoyan's milk tea.

This behavior made her very uncomfortable. Even if the two of them are husband and wife, but Zhang Shaoyan now has amnesia, the two of them are equivalent to strangers. She didn't even shy away from it and drank his milk tea.

Du Youwei didn't like her either. She subconsciously leaned against Zhang Shaoyan and looked at Naoko with a smile: "We are about to ask for a visa, so let's go first."

She took Zhang Shaoyan's arm and walked forward. Yuto Oda gave Naoko a warning look and followed.

Naoko turned to look at them, sneered, and turned back.

Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan walked to the lotus, dropped two coins into it, and then took two lotuses, one to Zhang Shaoyan and one to themselves.

"Shake it." As she said, she shook the lottery religiously, and after a while, a lottery fell from it. Du Youwei picked up the wooden sign, found the unsigned paper according to the numbers on it, opened it and looked at it: "It's lucky!"

She happily passed the unsigned paper in her hand to Zhang Shaoyan to read: "Look, good luck! You try too."

Zhang Shaoyan also shook the lottery tube, and dropped a lottery: "The 15th."