26

In the big evening, Du Youwei thought it would be better to say less sorrow. She sent Zhang Shaoyan a good night expression and ended the sorrow.

To get up early the next day, Du Youwei specially set an alarm clock for herself. Unexpectedly, Jin Junjun in her family was more active than the alarm clock, and she ran into her room to thrash at seven o'clock.

"..." Du Youwei, who was sitting on the bed rubbing her hair, looked at the door opened by Jin Yingjun, lost in thought.

This lock was a new one that she just changed last week. I didn't expect it had only been a week before it learned how to open it again!

Before, she tried to lock from the house, but Jin Junjun couldn't get in, so she would keep yelling outside until you opened the door.

Jin Yingjun has endless enthusiasm for asking Du Youwei to get up.

Because it was still early to wake up, Du Youwei went to the garden to take a walk around the dog after washing, and sat at the dining table on time for breakfast at 8 o'clock. Du Yicheng also came down, and seemed to be in good spirits.

"Brother, I sent Li Ru's company address to your mobile phone. You can open a navigation later." Du Youwei talked to Du Yicheng while talking with milk.

"Got it." Du Yicheng responded and took a bite of the bread on the plate.

After breakfast, the siblings went out together. Today, Du Yicheng was the driver, and Du Youwei sat in the passenger seat and sent a message to Li Ru that they had already set off.

Li Ru: I have arrived at the company, waiting for you in the lobby downstairs.

Boss Du: Okay

"Li Ru has arrived and said to wait for us downstairs."

"Okay." Du Yicheng looked at the road ahead and nodded, "I arrived so early, she's pretty hardworking."

"She's really hard!" Speaking of this, Du Youwei still feels the same. "Because of the company's lack of manpower, she has to do several jobs alone, sponsoring those, and she is all running alone. But fortunately, now When I met such a good boss, she didn't have to work so hard to sponsor sponsors."

Du Yicheng laughed and turned her head to look at her: "Okay, don't forget to brag about yourself while boasting others."

Du Youwei confidently said: "It was originally, where can I find such a good boss! Look at Zhang Shaoyan, I am much more amiable than him!"

Du Yicheng said: "Compared with him, Mr. Zhang is amiable."

"Puff." Du Youwei couldn't help laughing. "Really, I saw him yesterday. He is really kind!"

Du Yicheng moved her eyebrows and asked her: "Yesterday Qi Ye took you to see Zhang Minghe?"

"Yes, he also gave me a big red envelope...ah!" Du Youwei suddenly woke up, "Come on, that red envelope is still with me, I forgot to give it to Zhang Shaoyan."

Du Yicheng thought, I'm afraid that the red envelope was originally for you, little fool.

Du Youwei was spoiled by her family since she was a child and grew up, and sometimes she may have a little temperament, but when it comes to the city, she is a blank sheet of paper in front of Zhang Shaoyan. She and Zhang Shaoyan came together, Du Yicheng was not happy, but Du Youwei just liked him, and so far, he is pretty good to Du Youwei.

"If Zhang Shaoyan bullies you in the future, remember to tell me that I will help you beat him."

Du Youwei blinked and looked at him: "Are you serious?"