53

Feng Wanying and Du Youwei and Wei Rui also had friendships since childhood. Feng Wanying's personality is the gentlest among the three, and Wei Rui is often described as being ignorant. The year when she entered high school, Feng Wanying's father cheated. Her mother left a signed divorce agreement and took her away abroad, and never came back.

Wei Rui complained about this for a long time, and felt that Feng Wanying's mother was too cheap for that scumbag. He should be allowed to go out of the house without leaving a penny to the mistress.

Without the money, see if his mistress still loves him or not!

Du Youwei recalled that the last time she met with Feng Wanying, she went abroad to play in her freshman year, and went to find her by the way.

"Why do they think of coming back for the New Year this year?"

Wei Rui said, "I heard that it was because her grandpa and grandmother are getting older, and they want to spend more time with the elderly. And it's your engagement." When Wei Rui said this, his tone also became enthusiastic: "Do you know what? The news of Zhang Shaoyan's engagement has been reported by foreign media, and he deserves to be the Seventh Master."

"Oh..." Du Youwei wondered when to find foreign reports and see what they said, "Where did you meet Feng Wanying today?"

"Qi Jiu Na, I'm all set, you guys come directly. I won't tell you anymore, I will continue to make faces."

"..." Even if she had an appointment when she was most haggard after the exam, she even ran to make a face by herself!

Du Youwei was too late to make a face, so she ran home and put on an emergency mask, and then made another appointment with Zhang Shaoyan. Wei Rui set up a private room at Qijiu, and Du Youwei was the last to arrive.

Seeing Feng Wanying who hadn't seen him for many years, Du Youwei was a little bit afraid to recognize: "God, Feng Wanying, did you go for a plastic surgery!"

"..." Feng Wanying, who had already stood up to hug her, stopped.

Wei Rui criticized: "Can you speak, they are the eighteenth change of women."

"Oh." Du Youwei glanced at her, "You really have a plastic surgery."

"...You go, you don't need to eat this meal."

"I'm not."

The three girls talked quickly. Because Feng Wanying has been abroad and everyone is the most unfamiliar with her situation, the topic has been around her: "Yingying, I heard that you have a diplomatic boyfriend in the country?"

Feng Wanying's face was red, and she admitted frankly: "Well, I knew each other when I was studying, and I was officially together last year."

"Ahhh, is it a foreigner?" Du Youwei looked curious. Wei Rui looked at her and looked at her, "You seem to want to fall in love with a foreigner. Does your Seventh Master know?"

"When do I want to fall in love with a foreigner? I'm just curious." Du Youwei gave Wei Rui a white look, and then went to ask Feng Wanying.

Speaking of her boyfriend, Feng Wanying was still a little shy: "It's Chinese."

"Have you come back with you this time?"

"Ok."

"Then why don't you bring him out for us to see!"

Feng Wanying was really embarrassed to be asked, at least she changed the subject to Du Youwei: "You are, you are in love with Zhang Shaoyan. You know, he is very famous abroad, I saw the news of your engagement with him At that time, my jaw almost fell off."