52

The interview time is really a long time ago. At that time, Zhang Shaoyan had not completely taken over the Zhang family. It took a lot of thought for Tian Sitong to get this report out.

Du Youwei opened the interview, which is a very regular report, the content is related to finance. Du Youwei is not very interested in these, but the protagonist is Zhang Shaoyan, she still read the report.

If she hadn't read it carefully, she wouldn't have noticed that there was also a paragraph between Zhang Shaoyan talking about her criteria for choosing a spouse.

Du Youwei even felt that the reporter had laid such a professional question in front of him, just to cover the question, and finally asked Zhang Shaoyan about his mate selection criteria.

Zhang Shaoyan has always said few words, and he answered reporters' questions in the report that he still cherishes words like gold. Regarding the answer to the criteria for choosing a mate, he only answered seven words: Mature women can cook.

Du Youwei: "..."

She immediately compared it with herself, and she achieved two words in these seven words, female.

She reached two-sevenths of Zhang Shaoyan's standard! As expected of her!

Du Youwei crossed out the interview angrily. Before he even scolded Tian Sitong, Tian Sitong first sent her a message: "Du Youwei, don't be too proud. Zhang Shaoyan's criteria for choosing a spouse are completely different from yours. He just thinks you are fresh, and Just play around."

Du Youwei is very angry, but she can't let the other party think she is angry, otherwise she will make the other party proud. She suppressed all the swear words in her belly and sent a smiling face to Tian Sitong.

Ordinary rich man Du Youwei: I want you to take care of it, old witch. :)

After sending it out, without giving Tian Sitong a chance to reply her, she quickly deleted Tian Sitong! It's really exciting!

Du Youwei, who ran away after scolding, calmed down secretly, and then ran to poke Wei Rui.

You Weiwei: Wise, Tian Sitong sent me an interview just now. Zhang Shaoyan said that his standard for choosing a spouse is a mature female and he can cook!

You Weiwei: [Cry Haw.jpg]

Wei Rui deserves to be her good best friend. He met with netizens outside and didn't forget to return her news.

Wei Rui: Be good, baby, don't cry, these criteria for choosing a mate that men say are bullshit, don't believe it

You Weiwei: Really? [Wronged]

Wei Rui: Of course, their true mate selection criteria is only one, and that is big breasts

You Weiwei:...

Lose more, okay! !

Du Youwei looked down at her pocket and couldn't help but feel sad.

Oh, dog man.

Zhang Shaoyan took a shower and changed into a set of home clothes. Du Youwei was cooking in the dining room with her chin in both hands, looking very upset.

Zhang Shaoyan glanced at the butler, who shook his head at him, saying that he didn't know why Miss Du suddenly became angry.

Zhang Shaoyan walked to the table and looked down at Du Youwei slightly: "What's the matter? The cake failed?"

"Huh!" Du Youwei turned her head aside, still wanting to eat the cake she made!

Her childish behavior actually made Zhang Shaoyan laugh. He told the housekeeper to let him have a meal, and then pulled the chair away and sat down beside Du Youwei: "Who provoked you and sulked here?"