46

Zhang Shaoyan was pleasantly surprised from the nightmare in the middle of the night, and the familiar headaches came again.

He hadn't dreamed of Lin Hui's death for a long time. Today, Zhang Shaoshang sent someone to arrest Du Youwei. The horrible memory of Lin Hui when he was kidnapped suddenly drowned him.

He was afraid of what Zhang Shaoshang would do to Du Youwei. If that was the case, he didn't know what he would do.

Du Youwei opened her eyes in a daze and watched Zhang Shaoyan leaning against the bedside according to his temple.

She smoothly turned on the lamp on the wall, and under the warm yellow light, she could see Zhang Shaoyan's slightly frowned brow.

"Zhang Shaoyan, does your head hurt again?" Du Youwei sat up with her hands on her body. Zhang Shaoyan looked at the person next to him, still pressing his thumb tightly on his temple: "Awake you?"

Du Youwei shook her head and raised her hand to help him gently rubbing: "Does it hurt?"

"It's fine."

"Then I will sing you a song?" Du Youwei said, before Zhang Shaoyan could answer, she hummed quietly.

I sang a lullaby.

Gao Ye had coaxed Duo Duo to sleep, and he sang this song.

Zhang Shaoyan twitched the corner of his mouth almost invisibly, but said nothing. Although the song was naive, it didn't help him fall asleep, but the headache did decrease little by little.

Sometimes, Zhang Shaoyan feels a little complicated when he has a headache of not picking up songs at all.

Feeling that Zhang Shaoyan was gradually relaxing in his singing, Du Youwei was relieved a lot. Zhang Shaoyan hasn't fallen ill for a long time. It must be because of the incident that stimulated him and reminded him of the past.

After Du Youwei's spirit became lax, the sleepiness she had just lost re-emerged. A "Lullaby" didn't sing Zhang Shaoyan to sleep, but she yawned again and again.

Seeing her eyes narrowed and smaller, Zhang Shaoyan couldn't help laughing, "Singing myself to sleep?"

"Huh...?" Du Youwei replied vaguely, trying to open her eyes wide.

Zhang Shaoyan kissed her forehead, acting gentle and full of nostalgia: "It's okay, go to sleep when you are sleepy, I'm fine."

"Oh..." As soon as Du Youwei finished answering the word, she tilted her head and fell asleep on Zhang's debut shoulder.

Zhang Shaoyan helped her to lie down again, helped her to cover the quilt, then turned off the light, and lay down beside her.

In the second half of the night, there was no dream.

Early in the morning, there was a little girl at home. Gao Ye wanted to help Duo Duo wash up, but Duo Duo refused to let Gao Ye help her, just clamoring to find Zhang Shaoyan.

Du Youwei was still asleep, Zhang Shaoyan heard the sound and walked out to take a look.

Duoduo was standing in the hallway wearing a nightdress. Gao Ye was holding a toothbrush squeezed with toothpaste in one hand and a water glass in the other, with a sad expression on his face: "Little ancestor, can you rinse your mouth first?"

"Not good." As soon as Duo Duo finished speaking, he saw Zhang Shaoyan coming over, immediately changed his face and ran over happily, "Big Brother Seven, Brother Seven can help Duo Duo brush his teeth?"

Zhang Shaoyan rejected her just like she rejected Gao Ye: "Not good."

"..." Duo Duo's small mouth squashed, and she would cry aggrievedly when she saw it. Gao Ye was really afraid of her crying, so he hurried up to comfort her: "Duo Duo, your seventh brother likes independent and obedient girls. If you brush your teeth obediently, he will like you."