51

Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan have been together for such a long time, and have slept with him several times. But every time she slept with a quilt, Du Youwei gradually became unprepared.

Wei Rui once asked her where she and Zhang Shaoyan were. After listening to Du Youwei's description, Wei Rui firmly believed that Qi Ye was boiling the frog in warm water.

"When you are completely unguarded against him, he will eat you up in one bite!"

After hearing this, Du Youwei didn't agree very much: "Even if he wants to eat me in one bite now, I won't resist that much."

Wei Rui: "..."

Fine. :)

Thinking of Wei Rui, Du Youwei sent her a message in the past: "Rui, have you prepared Christmas gifts for Gao Special Assistant?"

Wei Rui: Why should I prepare a Christmas gift for a netizen?

You Weiwei: Hahahahahahahahaha

A while ago, Wei Rui just complained to her. She and Gao Ye have been screaming on the Internet, but they have never had the opportunity to meet-because Gao Ye is busy.

So Wei Rui put him in the ranks of netizens.

You Weiwei: So are you in online dating now?

Wei Rui: Why should I look for him for online dating? I'm sober

Wei Rui admitted that she had thought about developing with Gao Ye before. After all, the two had a good relationship with each other on the Internet, but Gao Ye has been living in her mobile phone, which made her wake up all at once.

Wei Rui: The special assistant of the chief tyrant has no right to fall in love

You Weiwei: How about I tell Zhang Shaoyan and let him give Gao Ye a day off, and you two netizens will meet?

Gao Ye is not entirely without fakes, except that the phone has to start 24 hours a day. Zhang Shaoyan needs to find him if he has something to do, and he has to be there on call.

It's really miserable to think about it.

Wei Rui: No need

You Weiwei: Oh, so cold, today Christmas eh

Wei Rui: Let's eat together tonight, go to Yu's Western Restaurant

You Weiwei: But I have already made an appointment with Zhang Shaoyan

Wei Rui: ...bye bye, I don't have you as a friend

You Weiwei: You have an appointment with Gao Ye! Let me tell Zhang Shaoyan!

Du Youwei really went to tell Zhang Shaoyan and asked him to take care of the emotional life of his subordinates. Zhang Shaoyan's comprehension is very high: "Gao Ye and Wei Rui?"

Du Youwei: Yes, Wei Rui has already regarded him as a netizen hahahaha.

Du Youwei: I think the two of them seem a bit interesting, but they don't have a chance to develop. You can give Gao Ye a day off!

Zhang Shaoyan: Good

Du Youwei agreed with Zhang Shaoyan and told Wei Rui the news and asked Wei Rui to make an appointment. Wei Rui pretended not to care, but still honestly called Gao Ye with his hands. As she was about to dial out, Gao Ye's call came in ahead of her.

Wei Rui was stunned for a moment, and then answered the phone as usual: "What's the matter?"

Gao Ye coughed on the phone and said to her: "Today the boss is going out with Miss Du for Christmas and gave me a day off. Do you... have an appointment?"