63

The air in the mountains was fresh. Du Youwei spent a day playing and soaked in a hot spring. That night, she slept well.

The next day she was awakened by the sound of birdsong in the mountains, and the morning sunlight came in through the half-open curtains, slightly dazzling. Du Youwei relaxed for a while before she opened her eyes and sat up on the bed.

Zhang Shaoyan is no longer around, it seems that he is already up.

Du Youwei put on slippers and walked out slowly, holding on to the wall.

Zhang Shaoyan stood on the balcony talking on the phone, but stared in the direction of the dormitory. He saw Du Youwei move out with her injured foot. He quickly confessed a few words to the person on the other end of the phone, hung up the phone and walked in.

"Wake up? Are your feet better?"

He stepped forward and hugged Du Youwei directly. Du Youwei was taken aback, and subconsciously wrapped his neck around him: "It's better."

Zhang Shaoyan hugged her to the sofa before putting her down: "I called a doctor and asked him to bandage you after breakfast."

"Oh, good." Du Youwei nodded, a little curious, "Is there a doctor here?"

Zhang Shaoyan asked, "Is it weird to have a doctor?"

"..." Well, she made a fuss.

"You go and wash, I'll ask the kitchen to bring breakfast."

"Hao Le." Du Youwei stood up and wanted to go to the bathroom, but was hugged by Zhang Shaoyan again. She looked at him a little embarrassed: "Actually, my foot didn't hurt so badly."

"I know."

"..." Do you know what it means? So I just want to take advantage of her deliberately, right?

Thinking that both of them were like that last night, Zhang Shaoyan didn't do anything in the end, and she sympathized with him again in her heart.

Du Youwei brushed her teeth and washed her face, and the waiter just came over to deliver breakfast. Although I know that with the specifications of this hotel, breakfast will not be ambiguous, but this... is too ambiguous!

There is a long table in the dining room, and she and Zhang Shaoyan are sitting face to face. Now the long table is full of breakfast for the two of them.

Different from the home-cooked dishes I ate last night, the dishes I bought for breakfast were all exquisitely arranged, and some were even too cute, making people reluctant to put down their chopsticks.

"This is too rich, right? I thought that meal last night was a full meal, so it was so rich." They also ate in the hotel last night, and they also had a full table, but because it was dinner, Du Youwei didn't have it. Too much care. Now the breakfast is too exaggerated, I can't finish it at all.

Zhang Shaoyan said: "There are two dishes and one dessert less than last night. Last night's menu plus this morning's meal, we will eat the entire hotel's dishes."

"..." Zhang Shaoyan definitely stopped by to inspect the work.

"Looking at the many dishes, in fact, each dish is very few. I specially invited the master of Tianxiaju to come over as a teacher."

"Hahahahaha." Du Youwei laughed as soon as he heard this, "So are you talking about living in the world? I thought you loved it very much."

Zhang Shaoyan laughed, cut a small piece of tender tofu, and put it in Du Youwei's bowl: "Try it. Tofu is their specialty here. You can also try the ingredients on the plate."