84 Extra

Two months after Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan had their wedding, she found out that she seemed to be pregnant.

In fact, there was no pregnancy reaction in the body, but her eldest aunt was already more than half a month late, which was really disturbing.

Auntie is like this. When it comes, you dislike it, but when it doesn't, you are scared.

Du Youwei waited for another two days, but found that there was still no response, and finally decided to go to the hospital for an examination.

She herself made an appointment with the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital, and did not tell anyone, including Zhang Shaoyan.

――If it's just an oolong in the end, it's not a shame. :)

The day Du Youwei went to the hospital, the autumn was high and the weather was beautiful. She wore a peaked cap, a mask of the same style as a star, and went out carrying a bag. In order not to reveal her whereabouts, she asked the driver to send herself to Starlight Department Store, then surreptitiously took a taxi to the central hospital.

While waiting for the examination in the hospital, she was still a little nervous.

Regarding the baby's question, she discussed with Zhang Shaoyan before, and she does not reject having a baby so early. Zhang Shaoyan naturally did not object, so after the wedding, he did not do any more protective measures.

It is said that you should pay attention to your health when preparing for pregnancy, and there are also couples who specialize in fitness to prepare for pregnancy. Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan didn't make it so grand, Zhang Shaoyan would have exercised in the first place-for example, a series of presidential sports such as equestrianism, golf, billiards, etc., and they don't smoke or drink, have no bad habits, and are in their best condition at all times!

Du Youwei is young and in good physical condition. However, thinking that there may be a baby at any time, she still pauses to cultivate immortality and goes to bed before eleven o'clock every day - except when she is doing evening exercises with Zhang Shaoyan.

At the beginning, I was really not used to going to bed so early, not playing with mobile phones before going to bed, it seemed that there was no sense of falling asleep ritual. But after insisting on it for a period of time, she didn't know if it would be good for pregnancy. Anyway, her skin and complexion improved. :)

Sometimes Zhang Shaoyan would run in the mountains in the morning, and Du Youwei would also follow. Before the two of them got married, Du Youwei said that a small hill next to the villa was empty and it was a pity that it could be used to grow fruit trees or something. Zhang Shaoyan really did so, and hired a special person to cultivate and plant trees and take care of the orchard.

He grows all the fruits Du Youwei loves to eat. After the harvest, Du Youwei will be able to eat the freshest and most delicious fruits every day. Think about it, it's all beautiful.

So every morning run, Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan have to go to the orchard to see how tall their young saplings grow and when they will bear fruit.

The two were waiting for their baby in a Buddhist manner. Du Youwei didn't expect it to go so smoothly?

There should be a baby, right?

She waited wildly, but did not notice Zhang Shengze passing by.

Zhang Shengze's project in Africa has not yet ended. His seventh uncle really loves him. He is assigned to such a large project. It will not be completed for three or five years. :)