66

Du Youwei's luggage had been transferred to Zhang Shaoyan's house in advance. At this moment, she carried a bag with her dog and got on the car happily.

Zhang Shaoyan told her that he had already found Jin Yingjun's partner, who was also Jin Mao. Du Youwei hasn't seen it yet, but the dog Zhang Shaoyan is looking for is definitely not bad.

Jin Yingjun looked a little unhappy about the move, but when he arrived at Zhang Shaoyan's house, the housekeeper stood at the door with his mother Jin Mao. Jin Junjun got out of the car, wagging his tail, rushed up, and sniffed at others.

Du Youwei: "..."

The dignity is so thoroughly lost!

"It seems that he likes it very much." Zhang Shaoyan stepped out of the car and looked at Jin Yingjun, who was still wagging his tail. "Sasha will accompany him in the future. You can let go."

"..." I always feel like something is weird, "is it called Salsa?"

"Well, do you still like it?"

"I like it!" Du Youwei stepped up and reached out and touched Sasha's head. "Sasha, our Jinjunjin will ask you in the future."

"Wang." Sasha shook her tail at her and rubbed her head against the palm of her hand.

Du Youwei is heart-to-heart, hey, Jin Bao Mao is an angel!

"Come in and visit your cloakroom." Zhang Shaoyan called her up and walked into the room.

He really cleaned up a whole floor for Du Youwei and made her new cloakroom. Du Youwei's original clothes, shoes, bags, and various accessories only brought some of them. She didn't particularly like some of them after the season, so she stayed at Du's house. Unexpectedly, Zhang Shaoyan bought her new clothes, shoes, bags and various accessories, all of which are new in the latest quarter.

Du Youwei held her little heart excitedly, and then stepped forward to hug Zhang Shaoyan's waist, and rubbed her head against Zhang Shaoyan's heart like Shasha did just now: "Zhang Shaoyan, you are also an angel."

Her archangel oooooooo.

Zhang Shaoyan grew up so much, it was the first time someone used "angel" to describe him, and he felt a little funny: "Is it an angel to buy something for you?"

"No, you have to look so good-looking."

Zhang Shaoyan looked down at her with a smile in his eyes: "You are quite greedy."

"I am only greedy for you."

Zhang Shaoyan's eyes moved lightly, and he wrapped her waist. Compared with her, what he wants is much more greedy.

When Du Youwei moved in, Zhang Shaoyan didn't arrange another room for her, and directly let her live with him. This is equivalent to starting her married life ahead of schedule. To be honest, Du Youwei is still a little nervous.

It's not the first time that Zhang Shaoyan's bed has fallen asleep, but tonight she always feels that it is not the same as before. She can't tell where it is different.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Zhang Shaoyan walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower, wearing pajamas with no buttons. He has a very good figure. Du Youwei has seen it before, but now she can't help but swallows silently.

No one is born with such a good figure, and being able to sculpt a figure like this requires extremely strong self-discipline.

It is indeed Zhang Shaoyan.

Realizing that she had been staring at herself, Zhang Shaoyan put down the towel in her hand and walked to her indifferently and stood still: "What's the matter?"