19

Eventually Zhang Shaoyan asked Gao Ye to bring some food from Tianxiaju back to the company.

In addition to a few signature dishes of Tianxiaju, he really helped Du Youwei order a piece of porridge.

Gao Ye wrote down what he ordered, and then asked Du Youwei next to him: "Miss Du, is there anything else I need to bring you?"

Miss Du has no love: "Bring me a bottle of anti-dropping shampoo."

"..." Takano kept his expression steady and nodded at her, "Okay."

While waiting for the meal, Li Ru called Du Youwei, saying that the funds Du Youwei gave last time have been used up and she needs to make another payment.

"Oh..." Du Youwei thought about it, and said to her, "You come to my house tomorrow morning and let's talk in person. You will make a report to me and list all the places where the money was used last time. Where the money will be used is also listed. In addition, the progress of the product will also be sorted and brought to me, okay?"

"Okay, I will finish it tonight, and I will go to you at nine tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Okay." Du Youwei made an appointment with her, then hung up the phone and put the phone back in her bag.

Zhang Shaoyan looked up from the documents on the desk and looked at her: "A little smarter than I thought. If no one asks you to make money, just call it without asking anything."

"Uh..." Du Youwei couldn't tell for a while whether he was complimenting her or hurting her. "That must be a small amount of money compared to your business, but I take every penny seriously. Li Ru is still reliable. He has been reporting progress to me on a regular basis. I am very optimistic about their products."

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan replied casually, then looked down at his file, "After you get the report, bring it to me next time."

Du Youwei blinked, did he mean to personally help herself? Du Youwei is more at ease with this investment: "Okay!"

After a while, Gao Ye finally returned with some food under Du Youwei's eager anticipation—and really helped Du Youwei bring a bottle of anti-dropping shampoo.

Du Youwei gratefully subordinates.

Zhang Shaoyan took out the white porridge and put it in front of Du Youwei, then sat down opposite her and opened the other boxes one by one.

"Well—" Du Youwei sniffed the white porridge in front of him, and praised, "The white porridge of Tianxiaju is really different, with the taste of RMB."

Zhang Shaoyan laughed, but didn't make a sound, but frowned when he saw a carrot mixed in the salad. When he frowned, Gao Ye also saw the "smuggling" carrot shreds, and quickly apologized to Zhang Shaoyan: "Sorry boss, maybe the chef accidentally got in a carrot shreds."

Zhang Shaoyan picked out the carrot shredded with disgust and put it aside: "When did the chef of Tianxiaju be so careless?"

Takano continued to apologize: "Sorry, I will tell their boss next time."

Du Youwei's mouth was wrapped in white porridge. She looked at Zhang Shaoyan's frowning brows and the poor carrot shreds that had been picked out. She tried to swallow the porridge: "Hahahahahaha, is a carrot shreds? Shouldn't you? Are you afraid of eating carrots?"

Zhang Shaoyan looked at her, frowning deeper: "It's not afraid, it's annoying."

Du Youwei seemed to have discovered the New World and looked at him curiously: "Zhang Shaoyan, you look like a kindergarten kid now."