68

In addition to the company's executives, Zhang Shaoyan's circle of friends are bigwigs from all walks of life. When he suddenly saw this news, all walks of life seemed to be shocked.

Zhang Shaoyan's disposition is clear to all those who have dealt with him. Some of them wanted to introduce his daughter and granddaughter to him, but none of them succeeded. Unexpectedly, he got married suddenly. It didn't take long since the engagement was announced last time, right? Then what kind of marriage do you book, isn't it good to get married directly? :)

Although the big guys are crazy in their hearts, but in the circle of friends, they still go up to congratulate him and give him a thumbs up.

Then quickly announced the news in his family group.

When Du Youwei repaired the picture and prepared to send it to Moments, she found that Zhang Shaoyan had sent it all out.

And it's still the original picture!

"Why don't you pate it?" Du Youwei looked at him with hatred of iron and steel, and he directly sent the original picture, so what's the point of her p!

Zhang Shaoyan looked at her suspiciously: "A marriage certificate also needs a beauty?"

"... Add a filter color to look better!" Du Youwei muttered "Forget it", she also simply posted the original picture, and the copywriting was still imitating Zhang Shaoyan.

Ordinary rich man Du Youwei: Married, don't disturb.

Wei Rui quickly commented on her: "Hahahahaha, the same copywriting, why is it so funny looking at you? Just like when I was a kid, I stole my mother's clothes. :

You Weiwei replied to Wei Rui:............[smile]

You Weiwei replied to Wei Rui: Do you have Zhang Shaoyan's WeChat?

Wei Rui replied to You Weiwei: The elders in the family group have sent out, OK, the whole group has exploded.

Du Youwei blinked, is it so exciting?

Soon her circle of friends also flooded with a lot of praises and blessings, but everyone's reaction seemed much calmer.

--The people in Du Youwei's circle of friends are all the children or grandchildren of the big brothers in Zhang Shaoyan's circle of friends. They have been shocked in the family group, so now they behave very calmly and gracefully.

Zhang Shaoyan gave Du Youwei a thumbs up, then clicked on the company's management group, and sent a big red envelope in it.

Members of the group came to receive red envelopes, and even colleagues who had time lag in foreign branches were yelled to give the big boss wedding blessings.

Zhang Shaoyan: After the notice, all employees of the company have doubled their bonuses this month.

Zhang Shaoyan: Today everyone can leave work early. Every year from now on, all companies under the group will take a day off.

There was another cheering in the group, and the news was quickly conveyed by the management layer by layer, and the whole company celebrated with everyone!

Thanks to the boss, not only allowed them to get double bonuses, but also one extra day off every year!

It's nice to have a lady boss.

After explaining the matter, Zhang Shaoyan put away his mobile phone and said to Du Youwei: "We will go back to Zhang's house for dinner tonight and meet with family members."

Du Youwei was taken aback for a moment, then nodded and said, "Okay."

Marriage is such a big thing, it is also right to go home to have a meal and meet people. And the subject was Zhang Shaoyan.