2

If she knows that her mother's so-called change of life is to let her run to Lize Park to feed the mosquitoes at night, Du Youwei must also be a rebellious female goose in her life. :)

Yesterday Jiang Manlin found her and said that the master had confessed that she was going to change her life to be close to the tiger. Jiang Manlin thought about where to get a tiger for a long time, and finally sent Du Youwei to Lize Park.

There is an architectural sculpture hall in Lize Park. On the large lawn outside the hall, a big tiger is carved out of stone. Du Youwei is now sitting under the tiger statue, feeding the mosquitoes.

"Mom, can you go back?" Du Youwei held her mobile phone and made a desperate video call with her mother.

Jiang Manlin shook her head at the camera, and said earnestly: "No, the master said, you have to stay from eight o'clock to ten o'clock, two hours, no less than a second."

Du Youwei: "..."

It's best not to let her know which master it is, otherwise she will throw him here to feed the mosquitoes. :)

"Just stay at ease. I told the driver and bodyguards that I can take you home at ten o'clock. Don't think about driving around. That's it, hang up."

Ms. Jiang Manlin turned off the video without reluctance.

Du Youwei: "..."

Mother.

Du Youwei sat under the tiger statue until ten o'clock that night. When she returned home, she not only harvested a bag full of legs, but also contracted the wind and cold, and her voice became hoarse.

Isn't she really bad?

However, this still failed to arouse Ms. Jiang Manlin's sympathy, and Du Youwei was thrown under the tiger statue the next day—the master said, he had to come for three consecutive days.

This time Du Youwei learned to be smart. She brought mosquito repellent, mosquito coils, and anti-itch lotion with her, as well as a mobile phone charging treasure. If it weren't for food, she could move the supermarket over.

"Cough cough." Du Youwei threw a lozenge that moistened her throat into her mouth, and sent her mobile phone to Moments.

Ordinary wealthy Du Youwei: What is the sight of Lize Park at 8 o'clock in the evening? I've seen it at 8 o'clock, 9 o'clock, and 10 o'clock in the evening. :)

This news was sent to her mother specifically by Du Youwei, and was sent to the group of relatives and friends. Only her family and best friends are in this group. Sun Xiaoxiao was originally in this group, but she was removed by Du Youwei the day before yesterday.

Mom: Girl, persistence is victory!

Du Youwei: "..."

Ms. Jiang Manlin has no sympathy at all!

Du Youwei pouted her lips, opened the campus forum and wandered around. She hasn't gone to school for three days, but her legend still circulates in the school.

That day, she and Pan Jing and Zhang Shengze were written up with jealousy and posted on the campus forum. Now they are still on top, followed by the word "hot". Du Youwei glanced at it in a handy way. There were all kinds of things inside, including all kinds of monsters, ghosts and snakes. In the eyes of all the students in the school, Du Youwei is a ridiculous, sad and poor eldest lady, and Pan Jing has become a big winner against the wind.

Among the IDs of these message top posts, there is a person named "Sweet Hair Tie" who is very active. Sun Xiaoxiao told her that this ID is Pan Jingpi's skin, but now Du Youwei has to suspect that this may also be Sun Xiao. Shino himself.