80

After the implementation of the Star City project, Zhang Shaoyan slowed down other tasks in his hands and spent more time preparing for the wedding with Du Youwei.

It was also at this time that Du Youwei knew that there were so many things to prepare for marriage, ranging from the selection of the ceremony location to the small wedding candy-although Zhang Shaoyan showed her it has been screened through layers, and she only needs to make a final decision. .

Zhang Shaoyan looked at Du Youwei, who was pretending to be dead on the hanging chair, and said to her as she changed her clothes: "Today the bridal shop called me and said that our dresses are ready and sent over. Let us make an appointment to try them on. ."

"Ah!" Hearing that her wedding dress was finished, Du Youwei finally came back to life, "Finally finished!"

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan smiled and asked her, "Are you free tomorrow afternoon? Follow me to the store to try on the dress."

"I'm free! Are Wei Rui and their bridesmaid dress ready?"

"It's done, I'll post it together."

"Then I will call Shang Wei Rui and the others tomorrow to try on clothes together." Du Youwei picked up her mobile phone and began to message them, "Oh, yes, she will also go to see when my mother said it was a wedding dress."

"Well, we will pick her up tomorrow."

"Okay!"

Du Youwei has established a wedding group in WeChat. Her mother and Wei Rui are all in it, so she directly notified the group.

The little sisters in the group were very excited when they heard that the dress was finished, um, Ms. Jiang Manlin was the same.

Although Du Youwei went to try the wedding dress the next day, Ms. Jiang Manlin got up early in the morning and began to dress herself. Because it was not a day off, Du Zhengting and Du Yicheng both had to go to work at the company. When they left, they specifically confessed to Jiang Manlin and remember to send them photos.

So after Ms. Jiang Manlin spent the morning dressing up, she took a picture in the mirror and sent it to the crowd at home: "Does it look good?"

Du Zhengting: "..."

What else can I do? Of course, bite the bullet and say it looks good. :)

Lao Du: It looks good [like]

Du Yicheng: It looks good [like]

Du Youwei: It looks good [like]

Jiang Manlin: All the Qings are flat.

Du Youwei: "..."

Du Youwei: Mom, Zhang Shaoyan and I went over to pick you up after lunch.

Du Youwei changed the subject wittily.

Jiang Manlin:? ? Do you still have lunch before trying on the wedding dress? ?

Jiang Manlin: You can't die if you don't eat a meal. [smile]

Du Youwei: "..."

This is definitely a mother certified by the mother certification committee. :)

The most disgusting thing is that she still thinks what she said is a bit right?

Otherwise, she won't eat lunch? ?

She said to Zhang Shaoyan who was working with a tablet next to her: "My mother doesn't want me to eat lunch."

Zhang Shaoyan looked up at her suspiciously: "Why?"

"Because I have a stomach after lunch, it doesn't look good in a wedding dress."