Chapter 46: Confused

"Cmon!" She yells as we jump over a fence.

We walk/run in silence letting our minds speak by ourself for what we just went through was horrific and no words could compare to the deaths. There was so many questions going through my mind at the moment and as me I can't help but ask her.

"Who are you?" I ask.

She stops and turns her head at me.

"What do you mean who am I? Stop playing games Amaya you know who u I am," She shakes her head and laughed.

"Cmon we have to find the rest of the group and get out of here." She tries to grab my hand but I snatch it away and give her a stare. It gets so quiet you can still hear screams and fire burning from terminus.

"I'm carol... From the prison don't you remember?"

"I've been told I lost my memory from a certain point.."

She gives me a strange concerning look than smiles weirdly.

"Well you can trust me, you have to come with me."

I don't refuse I'm to tired and she seems like a nice women, as we are heading through we here footsteps and distance talking carol raises her hand signaling to stop and slowly raises her gun. We hid behind a bush out of sight.

"She was just gone Rick! Just like that! We need to look for her now for all we know she could still-"

"Daryl?!" Carol says with excitement she leaps towards him and they give each other a long lasting hug I smile in the inside.

"Did you do that?" Rick says referring to the explosions and chaos.
She slowly nods, smiles, as tears come out her eyes.

Rick hugs her tight and repeats thank you over and over again.

She lets go and grabs his shoulders; "you have to come with me."

When we are walking I slow behind from just thinking about what happened everything's a blur think I tell myself think. I feel hands on my shoulders and moaning I scream and shoot it.
Blam. The shot sounds.

Daryl comes running up to me in concern.

"Are you okay?"

I nod slowly my shoulder hurts.

"Turn around." He says firmly.

"Really I'm f-"

"TURN AROUND!" He says in fear.

I'm not bit. I'm not bit. I'm not bit.

He lifts up my shirt and lifts it back down everyone looks at him for a emotion but he just keeps walking.

"Is she b-" Rick whispers.

"She'll be fine!" Daryl yells.

"Just damn fine." He whispers the last part I feel blood trickling done my shirt and I pull my UCLA sweater over I feel so cold it has to be fall.

"We are here." Carol gives everyone a warm smile.

People faces light up when a black man comes out holding a baby.
Rick starts to cry and runs up to it as well as Carl everyone's happy except for me... Is that my baby? I hope not. Who would be stupid enough to have a baby in the apocalypse?

"Amaya come here you look lost." Carl laughs.

I slowly walk over her blue eyes and blonde hair is gorgeous, I feel so happy yet sad for her she will never get to have a childhood without not being safe, she won't have a favorite tv show.

"Who's child is this cause they gotta be pretty stupid to have a child right now during this I mean we don't have enough food for all of us how are we suppose to feed this-" I say.

"Amaya that's enough." Carol says.

I receive looks of disappointment and hate when I look over to Carl he looks as if he's about to cry.

"Carl stop-"

"Shut up! SHUT THE HELL UP!" He yells and points at me.

"I don't care if you lost your memory or not you're acting like a total bitch these last few days! I'm trying to be as nice as I can but- I don't even know if I love you anymore! My mom died giving birth to my sister! Have some god damn respect I thought you were better than this... I- don't even know anymore.." He rubs his head frustrated and goes inside then slams the door.

I feel myself getting red.. Faint memory's flash into my head. Carl holding me saying I'm beautiful, him with his sister, and his dad yelling at us.

I fall back a little but catch myself. If I was Carl I would say the same thing who can blame him? Cause he's right I am a bitch. And no one likes a bitch.