Chapter 49: Long way from home

(Amaya pov)
I wake up immediately from my awfully painful headache, I look down I'm in white scrubs, in a white room I look at my white sheets and spring up from my bed immediately, i look at my once tan hands to see they are now pale.

I pace around the room to see a mirror, I look at my odd, small reflection my lips are chapped and blue my hair is greasy and stray.

I go for the door but it won't budge, I shake it, punch it, and even try to run into it.

I have to get out of here for Carl, to tell him I'm alive and I love him.

I start to cry as I'm sitting on the cement floor, I'm not sure why I feel like a trapped animal maybe it's because, I don't know where I'm at.

"you have to do this for Carl, you have to try and think as hard as you can Amaya you can't leave your uncle thinking your dead this isn't a right way to say good bye." I say to myself.

I pull my hair and try to think.

(Anonymous)
"Sir, she's talking to herself and seems to be emotionally unstable."

"Let her be, I want to see if she can calm herself down, I need to see if she can control herself"

"But sir, she's been unconscious for days she must be hungry and thirs-"

"I said no, and that's it."

(Carl pov)
"Bastard." I whisper under my breath after I stab a walker.

"What was that Carl?" My dad says.

"Nothing." I say firmly.

I kill about 5 more and wipe off sweat.

"I could have gotten tho-"

"I'm fine I have it." I say

He grabs my shoulder and turns me around.

"I'm fucking fine." I brush him off and walk away.

"Carl I know this is hard I know what it's like to lose the girl you love you remember how I was with your mothers death, I just want to make sure that you don't go down that path too."

"It was my fault you had nothing to do with moms death I could've saved Amaya listen I don't want to talk about it." I say picking up my gun and walking in front of him.

"I'm here if you need-"

I cut him off I already knew he's here he's always here.

Ricks pov
"Carl!" I yell as he runs off.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and see Daryl with a straight face I sigh and shake my head what are gonna do?

Amaya's pov
As I look up from pulling my hair I see a myself with red eyes in a full length mirror.

I stand up a throw the mirror on the floor it cracks and glass shatters everywhere I pick a sharp piece and try to pick the lock."

"Dammit!" I say as I cut myself with the glass.

I hear a switch, and look up in the corner to see a camera.

I stand in front of it and put the glass to my neck.

"Let me out, let me talk to someone, your leader whoever is in change of this. Now." I say in a serious tone to the camera.

When nothing happens I repeat myself.

"I'm not afraid to kill myself there's nothing to live for if you don't let me out of here, I will count to three." I say.

Again, nothing happens.

"ONE." I scream to the camera gripping the glass as hard as i can to draw blood from my hand I wince in pain and keep counting.

"TWO." I put it against my neck and stare blankly.

"THR-" I slowly start to move my hand before someone rushes through the door.

"Stop please we need you. You're our only hope."

A/n
Omg guys I'm extremely sorry I've been so busy with school and everything I love you guys so much, I hope you enjoy this chapter it's some of my best creativity, pls leave some votes and comments the more there is the sooner the chapter till next time. -WalkerLady