Chapter 44: Termites

CARLS PΩ∇
"They ain't even tryna shoot at us?!" Daryl screams over the purposely missed gunshots.

"They're leading us somewhere," my dad yells.

"C'mon through here!"

He pushes up a door inside is some weird fucking shit... Candles, peoples name, and on the wall it says God please forgive us.

"What the hell is this place?" Michonne whispers.

We stand and ponder for a minute before a slam of a door is sounded.

"Hurry, through here!"

My dad tries to push a door open but fails something blocks it.

Amaya runs through a different door and we follow her. We hear screams, see dead bodies, and smell flesh. This place was NOT safe and disturbing.

We are in open space and then, Gareth yells.

"Your surrounded, you do what I say or I shoot you and your people."

He nods. Wait, he nods? Sometimes I fucking hate my dad. He acts so weak, we could've still been at the prison if he just shot the governor! Hershel could've been alive, Judith, my mom...

Carl shrug it off... He tries his best for you.

"Lay down your weapons,"

We obey.

"Archer you first, stand at the train cart door stay in order,"

He scowls at Gareth and gives a considerable nod.

"Now the samurai,"

She grunts and walks slowly.

"The ring leader."

"I ain't leaving without my boy." My dad says I mentally face palm him in the face.

"Go, or I'll shot him."

My dad stands behind Michonne and nods at me.

"Open the door and go inside."

"My boy!" Dad yells again.

"Go boy."

I walk towards my dad praying the Amaya doesn't get hurt.

I look over at her she looks away from me and waits.

"The girl." He winks at her which makes me wanna stab him a thousand times.

"Prick." She whispers loudly enough for him to hear her.

"Wait, I think this one needs a little punishment," He smirks

"Take her to the cellar!"

"Wait! Uncle! Help!" The two guys grab her forcefully and shove her.

"Amaya!" I cry.

I start running towards her then it goes black.

(ΔMΔΨΔ PΩ∇)
"Get your dirty hands off of me!" I yelled as they picked me up and shoved me in a room, I fall on my butt, and get up. I give him a dirty look and brush myself off.

They close the door and lock it, I am suddenly frighten... What if Rick and the others are dead and don't come for me? What if I am stuck in here forever? I start breathing hard and shaking.

"Pull yourself together Amaya you can do this." I whisper to myself with courage.

Now what can you use around the room.... My eyes light up as I get the aha moment, I reach into my boot and pull out the kitchen knife and mess with the lock.

Finally it opens and I sneak past the corner, just about as I am going to turn another corner, knife ready and hand goes over my mouth.

A/n
9.4k luv u guyssss comment more please for ideas and crap anyways I'm bored and really craving some pizza and ahs✔️◻️✔️

~WalkerLady💀💜