Chap 1: Good or bad?

Amaya's POV

I found a group they seem safe but I don't want myself in trouble especially after what happened with my last group.

I spy on them feeling sneaky their camp is pretty small seems like they'll only be there for a night or two.

There was a young women who looked in her early thirties with wavy brown hair and I believe her sister.

She looked about mid twenty with short black pigtails , tomboyish sorta and a little girl with dirty blond hair who looked ten maybe and was playing with a doll.

"Meghan? Why don't you go find Brian he should be over in the tent sleeping me and aunt tara will be right back." She said pointing to the tent next to me.

Thank god I was hiding behind a bush.

The little girl, Meghan came over and went inside the tent. Her mom I think and her aunt left into the woods. Then I saw him the man who killed my friend Kelsey.

He went by the name Phillip not Brian... And he was known as 'the governor'. But this time he was wearing an eyepatch. Son of the bitch lost his eye serves him right.

I decided to get out of there and look for a better group, you know I feel like there's always bad people in this world there's no longer the good ones.

I sighed as I looked up seeing about 10 of those monsters. I huffed and got out my throwing knives I had five. Once they got close enough I threw the knifes killing them instantly well when you're on your own you have nothing to do so I practice. I starting walking feeling tired it's night and I've been walking for hours nonstop.

I stumble and fall on my back tripping on a rock. I see a monster come and fall on top off me, just great. I take a knife and stab it in the eye killing it. I chuckle remembering how weak they are. I walk for another hour I'm tired as hell.

I see a building in the distance realizing it's a prison as I get closer I smile a little. But then it fades when I see it's already taken by a group I'm at the edge of the woods when I see about twenty walkers built up at the fence. I see a hole in the fence and decide to sneak past and kill what I can.

I kill another monster and cover myself in blood. Everywhere.

I walk a disgusting face and gag when I smell the raw flesh, yes I might be brave for a girl but I hate the smell of their blood. I run my bloody hands through my brown tangled hair and start walking like them.

I believe I see someone in the guard tower keeping watch I think. I raise my hand a little and wave. I try not to cause a lot of movement but I guess the monsters saw. I kill the ones that chomp there teeth at me. They all come at me.

"Dammit." I whisper to myself.

I hear the gate open I feel a flash of relief.

"Hurry up!" I hear a women call.

I stab as many as I can and pull my knife out quickly no time for my crossbow I quickly run killing a couple on the way I finally get to the gate.

The women closes it and smiles.

"Ok I got 3 questions for you and you can possibly come inside our prison. But we got some rules around here." She says in a southern accent.

"I'm willing to do almost anything for safety and shelter." I say out of breath.