Chap 5: Beths party

I walk in and look at my watch it's exactly 5:05.

I look up to see everyone staring at us.

"What are you lookin at ya creeps?" Jess said putting her hands in the air.

Some people started to laugh and blush then some boy said "Im not exactly sure yet."

"Shut up Patrick!" Jess said as she sat down I sat in the middle of beth and Jess.

A few more people came in and sat forming a circle.

"Ok as always at my party we will introduce our selfs starting at me. I'm beth." She said there were a couple murmurs like "no duh."

And "everyone knows her she's so perfect."

I sighed.

"I'm Jimmy Beth's boyfriend." He smiled of course she has a boyfriend.

"I'm Cayden." Some good looking guy said.

Then there was a whole bunch of other people like some guy named Jake and some chick named Lilly but one person caught my eye.

"Uhh.. I... I'm Carl I think everyone knows that." He said while some girls gushed over him.

He rolled his eyes and waved to the next person who was next to him. Like... Like he was use to it! Hmm show off.

Then came so boy named Tyler "Tyler, Jess's boyfriend." He said calmly not looking up.

I looked at Jess she was smirking  "I'm Jess and he is my excuse for a boyfriend."

She said pointing at him.

It caught his attention and he looked up quick blushing I laughed and high fived her.

"Just kidding babe your the best thing that's happened to me!" She said while punching him in the arm lightly. She hugged him and mouthed not really.

I laughed as he said "I heard that!"

And next thing ya know there making out.

"if your done with your make out session it's someone's turn!" Patrick said.

"Um... I'm Amaya... I guess also known by my famous nickname 'The new girl'" I said while putting quotation marks in the air.

Everyone laughed I felt liked for once and I was the last one to share people got out of the cell and walked to the library there was a punch table with chips and music this was perfect.

Along with a dj okay, more like a radio with a cd in it. I hanged out with beth for awhile and then went over to find Jess.

She was yelling at Patrick I came closer and heard Patrick yell "For all I know you could be a bisexual!" He yelled. I looked at Jess she was clearly embarrassed so I decided to help her.

"Shut up four eyes you probably are yourself!" I yelled back as people yelled ya! She's right!

Patrick took of his glasses and gave me a death glare then he walked away.

"Thanks for the help maya!" She said while walking away.

As I walked back to beth I bumped into someone and fell.

"Watch out wear your going you dumbass." Someone yelled.

"I'm- Sor" I said while looking up it was that show off Carl.

"Actually it was YOUR fault not mine. So get your facts straight." I said with a comeback.

"Look you got dirt on my brand new shorts that a got on MY run!" He said proudly.

"Ohhh... You poor baby I just went on a run too! By myself let me go get you some new ones!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Nahh... I'm good... You know you're not like the rest of the girls around here." He said and walked away.

"Ughh." I said he got the last word ya I know I'm not like the rest of the girls around here.

Then I bumped into someone again! "Gosh I'm so sorry I'm really clumsy today." I said embarrassed.

"No no it was my fault!" Someone said while giving me a hand they picked my up on feet.

I looked up it was Cayden.

"Um hey what you said back there to Patrick. Oh my gosh funniest thing I've heard all day. You seem funny and nice ya wanna hang out?" He said while flashing a smile.

"Ya sure you seem pretty interesting yourself." I smirked at him I'm not the romantic type but I know how to make a comeback!

He grabbed my arm and ran I had no idea where he was going but I intend to find out.