Chap 6:Woah now...

He grabs my hand and starts running it seems we've been running forever where the hell are we going?!

"Not to be a burden but where the hell we goin?" I chuckled.

You're a girl filled with questions aren't ya?! You'll find out were almost there!" He laughed

"Ughhh ok." I said

He laughed at my comment and tugged me along we were finally outside he sat down on the grass and I sat with him. He looked up at the moon it was really awkward so I broke the silence.

"It's beautiful. Can't think of anything more beautiful." I said staring at it my mom use to say; 'look up at the moon, I'll be looking at the same one' she said that when she left for business trips and left me with my abusive dad for weeks.

"I can think of something more beautiful." He said smoothly.

"Really what?" I said

He paused for a moment thinking if he should say something still staring up at the beautiful moon.

"You." He said looking up at the moon still avoiding eye contact.

To avoid kissing I said what any other girl would say.

"Ha. Me? Really funny Cayden." I said while punching him lightly in the arm.

"Really! You're the most prettiest person I've ever seen!" He said

"Pfffff hahahahaha!" I said bursting into laughter.

"Little too cheesy?" He said cheeks red.

"Way..." I said still laughing.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks let me warm up to ya. You ain't too bad looking yourself let's go inside it's freezing out here!" I said winking at him.

"Alright señorita let's go!" He said.

We went inside and danced for a little bit. He was a really funny, sweet, good looking guy what was there to lose! Then a slow dance came on I was talking to Jess at the time she ran to Tyler and winked at me.

No not me someone behind me I looked behind and there was Cayden blushing red as a cherry.

"Can I have this dance señorita?" He asked sweetly.

"Of course sweet cheeks!" I giggled.

If I leave you tonight, will you miss me? Can you ever think of life without me, do you think I would care? If you ask me to jump a river I will, I will darlin' I would fall from space catch all the stars for yyyyooouuu.... I would count them too.
Honey, don't cha look back I'm in your future not the past... I will find you, I'm in your path, I will, I will
I.... Will....
I will always love you no matter what you say... I can run I can stay with you cuz baby I love you, I love you from the moon and back... I will always be your love remember that...

I look behind me to see Carl giving me a death glare. I stick my tongue out at him and smile. He mimics me and puts his hands on his hips.

I roll my eyes and pay attention to Cayden and the song.

Honey I will...

Cayden keeps on swaying and whispers in my ear.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says.

I think... I just met this guy. But it's the end of the world so..