Chap 20: New people

((Random POV))

She laid on the bed looking harmless as a fly, her lover held her hand waiting for any kind of response. Then it happened her eyes fluttered, her chest moving up and down, her beautiful lips moving. Then nothing.

(Amaya's POV)

I wake up in a unknown room with pretty flowers in a pink vase, blue walls, with carpet and perfectly made bed that I'm laying in.

A young women walks in, not noticing my eyes are open. She puts laundry in the closet, waters the flowers, and takes the dead ones. Right as she's about to walk out I decide to speak up.

"Ahh... Where am I?" I ask

"Oh my..! She's awake! Sam!"

"Sara? Are you okay? What ha-"

"The girl she's awake!"

I sat up just to show the guy named 'Sam' that I was awake from whatever I was doing. He smiled and sighed he walked over to me and asked.

"Are you.. Okay..?"

"Ahh.. Yeah.. I think so.."

"So.. Um do you wanna join our group..? I mean it's not all that great we're living in this cabin, we have little food and few weapons oh and there's a rat somewhere in here.. I don't know how this works I've never really done this before" He rambles.

"Sam!" Sara said telling him to cut it out. He just continued..

"Oh! And there's not that many rooms and we don't have a lot people anymore but besides that we are a nice welcome fam-" he said

I cut him off he talks way... Too much...

"Yes I'll stay for now.." I shush him.

"Really..! Wow just like that, I mean.. Ah that's cool.." He shrugs.

I rolled my eyes.

"Now if it doesn't bother you I'm sorta hungry.." I say looking at my stomach.

"Oh ya! Sara could you..?" He darts his eyes at the door and back at her.

"Yeah, sure!" She chirps.

It just left me and him, and it was very awkward.

"So my name is Sam.. I think you may know that by now.. That was my cousin Sara, you'll meet more of the group downstairs.. Oh and when I saved you I grabbed your bag" He blushed.

"Thanks... For everything.." I said snatching my bag from him.

"It's no problem.." He beamed.

There was a awkward silence in the room.. He scratched the back of his neck and laughed.

"Come on let's go downstairs!"

We went downstairs there were two more people I didn't know..

"Okay let me introduce you to these people.." He turned towards them.

The girl my age with long blonde hair and blue eyes was messing with her nails not paying attention. She looked up, all eyes on her she went back to her nails and said,

"Stella."

"Amaya." I said back.

"Whatever." She murmured

A middle aged guy with black hair to his eyebrows and glasses said.

"Dr. Mayfield. But just call me Jim."

He smiled at me.

I nodded and turned to Sam.

"That's all except for this other boy.. Went looking for his group again he ran away and couldn't find his way back so he's staying with us.. For now.. And let me warn you he has attitude." He laughed towards the end.

I shoved the thought off.

We returned to the room I was staying at and talked a little bit getting to know each other. I gotta admit he was hot.. With his tan skin, dark brown short hair, his yellowish eyes, and his pink lips.

He looked like he worked out a lot I mean he's big.

I smile at whatever he said cause honestly I could careless. But he's just so.. Amazing..

"Anyways.. So that's how I got the mumps.." He said

I laughed guessing it's funny and he laughed along. It was silent for a minute...

"Oh! There's something in you hair let me.. Get..it" he said slowly looking at my lips licking his.

"Look Amaya... I have to admit something I know we've only known each other for a couple hours.. But I really like you... I mean really really like you.. And yea.." He said still looking at my lips.

"I- uh"

He leaned in closer and and closed his eyes. Oh no... I like but I barely know the guy..! He could be like Cayden... I started to scoot back.. Hoping that he'd stop.. Centimeters from my mouth..

"Amaya! Sam! The boy's here come and meet him" Sara yelled.

Thank god...

Sam tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"We'll finish that later.." He winked.

Oh no.. This is not happening..

We headed downstairs and sat on the chair.

"He'll be right down.. He's changing.." Sara said

It was about five minutes later when I heard foot steps coming from upstairs. The boy finally came downstairs in a plaid button up shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. I couldn't believe my eyes

It. Was. Him...?