Chap 14: Carl...?

It's been 30 days since that nice girl from Woodbury died from a couple monsters getting in. A couple weeks ago we took in the people from Woodbury including Sasha and Tyresse.

We have meet the siblings before but rick rejected them. Karen, Tyresse's girlfriend really likes me and reminds me of my aunt she helps me with her problems and I help with hers, she's a really nice lady.

Things with me and Carl have been okay I guess he's been really overprotective lately. I was keeping watch when a familiar voice called.

"Hey mayo!" Carl exclaimed

"Hey." I said glumly

"What's the matter?" He asked

"Nothing..." I lied

"Come on, Amaya tell me." He says raising his voice a little.

"Carl.. I- I just d-don't want to talk about it. Okay?"

"NO! AMAYA! TELL ME NOW OR I SWEAR IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE?! HUH?!" He said yelling.

I knew this was not the Carl I knew. This is not the Carl I love.

"Carl... I-"

"NO WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" He yelled

"What's the matter with you?" I said barely above a whisper .

He eyes widened with hurt and anger. I was scared when he screamed once again.

"I SAID WHATS THE... MATTER!" He yelled

I shook my head refusing to respond he didn't need to know EVERYTHING and I was upset he hasn't asked me out yet.

  But, we were hugging and acting like a couple I don't understand him! I looked up at him and he was walking towards me I shook my head once again.

He looked so angry that he could kill me his fist clutch, veins popping out of his hands, and eyes bloodshot red. He raised a hand a slapped me so hard I fell down I put my hand up to my cheek. I felt a tear go to my cheek, he's just like Cayden...

"Amaya I'm so s-" he whispered

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled.

"Amaya please I'm I-" he said

"SAVE IT CARL! You're just like Cayden.. maybe even worse." I yelled whispering the last part. His eyes widened in hurt.

"N-no p-please." He said getting closer.

"I SAID GET AWAY YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" I cried.

Then I felt hands pick me up and I hit, cry, and kick everything I can to get away from this monster.

"Amaya stop! It's me!" I heard Daryl say.

I took his shirt in my hands and cried into it.

"Shh... It's okay... Your dad's here."