Intro

I might seem one of those girls who seem chatty and confident. But really I'm just a teenage girl trying to survive what ever this chaos is.

I'm saying that my life wasn't absolutely perfect in fact it was a living hell. An abusive step father who beat my mother, my little sister, and I.

When I was 9 my dad killed my mom.

My sister and I couldn't tell anyone or else my dad threaten to do the same to us, the police assumed it was accident, me and my little sis lived in terror.

My uncle daryl was the only one who cared about us. But when I was 10 I never seen him and Merle again my dad said they died in a car crash I knew he was hiding something.

So when this thing started my father was high as usual and tried to scare them away he got bitten by one.

I went to get my little sister at her elementary but it was surrounded by them so, I ran off by myself.

I was 11 at the time my sister was 6. I'm now 13 or 14 I can't remember.

Fast forward now I'm running for my life in the woods by myself. Good thing my uncle teached me how to use a crossbow when I was young. I got out of my thoughts by laughter. I found a camp with people I don't know if this is good thing or a bad thing.