Chapter 28: Deep Shit

I'm still in my cell with an icepack to my face I don't know what's going on between Rick and I.

But I don't like it, when he heard what I said I received several punches to the face before Maggie stopped him. I take the icepack off my face and fall asleep this world is just to much.

I wake up in a dark room not being able to even see my own two hands, I slowly get up hitting my head I bump into someone.

"...C-Carl..? M-Maggie..? Dad?!" I screamed.

"O-oh sweethear-" the voice stopped all the sudden.

Then, there was moaning. The lights snapped on. I saw the people I loved standing before me.

Daryl, Carl, My sister; Kira, My dad, Maggie, Carol, almost all the people in the prison, and my beloved mother.

I couldn't help myself, I sobbed when I saw her, Her use to be black hair, is now gray, Her green eyes now gray, Her olive skin now gray with blood and wrinkles, Her strong and petite little body, Now weak and old.

She came closer wanting my flesh. I had a gun and I raised it at her face, I couldn't do it. I tried and tried.

"I can't do it.." I whined.

"I-I can't f-fuckin' do it!" I screamed.

I fell against the wall, my hands still raised. I could feel her hands barely on me when I pressed the trigger. I opened my eyes and grabbed her clutching whatever is left.

"M-Mom!? MOM! Please..!" I cried into her dead chest, and I held her tight. As my other love ones came close. I saw my sister and my Uncle Daryl come close but, a person was closer.

Carl.

"C-Carl..?! No please..!" I said as he basically ran towards me.

"D-Don't make me do th-this!" I cried holding the gun shakily.

I threw the gun I couldn't do this.

I cried into my mom and threw her off of me.

"Y-You win, Bite me! J-Just know I l-love." I started.

All of sudden, I feel a burning sensation in my shoulder and I cry out in pain.

I wake up crying and sweating in my own real prison bed.

It was just a dream.

I get up slowly careful of every step I take. I go into the hallway and start walking to Carl's cell.

I slowly open the cell door and close it quickly covering it back with the curtain. I see him on the bottom bunk under the covers.

"C-Carl..?!" I whisper-yell.

He gets up suddenly and breathes hard.

"A-Amaya..?! What the hell you woke me up..!" He moaned.

"Sorry... I had uhh... A nightmare.." I stand in front of his bed,

"Uhh... Sorry about that.. My dad said he can't... Date... Or even be friends.." He says as he looks past me.

"Carl do you do everything your dad says..?!" I questioned him.

"Maybe..?" He questioned himself,

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No.." He admitted.

"But Amaya.. I don't want to get into troub-" He started.

"Please!!" I begged.

"Fine..! Get in! But just so you know, I sleep naked." He said sluggish.

I gave him a disturbing look.

"I'm just kidding! I'm in my boxers!" He giggled softly,

I got in the bed with him, snuggling against him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, ever since my mom died he's been really overprotective and sensitive." He whispered.

I nodded even though he didn't see me.

"I've missed you.. I wish it could be like this all the time."

He sighed, I felt his chest lift up and down.

"We could always secretly love each other I guess" I suggested.

"Won't be the same... But I'll always love you." He sighed

"Me too..." I smiled.

He put his soft, warm lips on mine and cuddled up against me. He slipped his tongue in my between my lips and I gladly excepted and we were like that for awhile until we eventually stopped and we started to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and he thought I was asleep.

He kissed my forehead and whispered,

"Night... Mayo, Love ya..."

A/n

Hey guys! 660 to 730 reads in less than 24 hrs that's awesome! Keep up the good work!