Chap 21: A Dream

I woke up panting and sweating in sam's bed.

"Amaya! AMAYA!" Sam yelled.

I felt a lump in my throat as my eyes start to tear.

"Amaya it was just that dream again he's n-" He said

I jumped off the bed fast as a bullet looking in every room, every closet, even outside. This was a daily routine for me for the last couple weeks.

I wake up looking.

FOR. HIM.

I sat on the patio and put my hands in my head. I've been trying to find my way back to the prison ever since I left,

They have no car and it's winter so everything looks so different.

I lift my head up seeing 2 walkers. I sprint to woods not knowing what to do. I look back stupidly not knowing what's in front of me.

I trip over a tree branch and roll down a hill I cry out as I feel a burning sensation on my forearm. I land in a swamp area I put my finger to my cut feeling blood pouring out. I lay back down in wetness as I slowly close my eyes.

((Sam's POV))

I let Amaya let her steam out like every morning I always ask her what her friend's name was. She just never answers...

I go outside as I hear a short scream than it's gone. I look around the house and jog in the woods, I see Amaya covered in blood I run down the hill and carry her back up.

Man she's so beautiful. She is 15 and I'm 18 but age doesn't really matter anymore now.

I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek as I run until I reach the house I put pressure on her cut it's not deep but it's long.

I hope she's okay... but if she isn't she can stay here longer and that's a good thing.

For me.

((Amaya's POV))

I wake up in sweat. Again. I look at my arm it wasn't a dream. There's stitches to my elbow to my wrist I wince in pain quietly as someone comes behind me and hugs me.

"Hey beautiful" He says against my neck.

"Hey Sam" I say quietly.

He comes in front of me and kisses my lips quietly and softly.

As soon as he turns around I wipe it off. I love Carl not him. I don't care if he's dead.

Sam carries me to the couch I was too weak to argue so I just went with it.

"It looks like the house is all ours for a couple hours" He smirks,

I shiver at what he said and say.

"Yea.."

He hovers over me and starts flirting saying stuff like 'you're so beautiful, you're nice, you smell good'.

He starts to kiss my neck and makes his way up to my jawline. I want to push him off but he has my wrist in his hands.

He starts making out with me and stroking my hair. I push my lips off of his as he finds a way back to him.

I struggle to get him off of me,

"You like it rough? More..? Okay." He says each time I struggle.

"Stop." I say through my teeth,

"STOP I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I start to cry as he unbuckles his pants and messes with my belt.

I squeeze my wrist out of his grip and punch him.

"I don't love you! I don't even like you!"

I kick him once more, run upstairs grab my bag and jump off the deck

"Amaya wait!"

I run into the woods crying. Almost getting killed several times by walkers.

The only thing I want is Carl, to tell him one thing.

"That's all I'm asking for!" I scream to myself

I haven't seen anyone from the prison in almost 2 months. I'm done with this. I'm done with him. I'm done with boys.

I'm.

Done.

With.

Everything.