Chapter 39: This Is Over

(Carl's POV)

"Eh- what happened... Ugh my head." I said waking up.

I looked under the covers, Anna was sleeping on my stomach and I was naked....

I slowly get out of the bed and get my clothes on quickly.

I then, wake up Anna.

"Oh hey baby, did u have fun last night?" She smirked at me.

"Umm... What are you talking about?" I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

"Ya know when we," she paused to snicker,

"Made love?" She giggled again.

"WE WHAT?!" I almost screamed.

"I guess those drugs worked pretty hard." She smirked again.

It all made sense now. How I seemed so out of loop and she seemed perfectly normal. She drugged me, fucking sick.

"I- I can't believe you!" I screamed at her

"I lost my virginity to you?!? You basically raped me." I say with hurt in my voice, I couldn't believe this happened to me and I fell for it.

"You seemed to enjoy at the moment. They weren't anything serious, I just found them in the bathroom cabinet." She said quietly.

"You know what ... This," I said pointing at us.

"Or whatever you think we are, is over." I said,

"But, Carl I-" She said trying to grab my wrist, I snatched it away,

"No fuck you!" I said slamming the door and leaving. I left her in the house as I walked around the neighborhood, still trying to process what just happened.

Having flashbacks of when I was drugged and when I was sober, getting them mashed together was really messing with my head.

.....3 hours later.....

"Anna look I'm sorry for being so harsh, maybe-" I walk into the house we were just in a few hours ago, and see something that is just beyond anything.

Her body parts spread across the floor, guts, arms, and all. Her head had been decapitated and she was naked.

I threw up and ran out of the house. I rocked myself back and forth. I held my hands in my hair and ran back to our house that my father was in when we left, the previous night..

But, he wasn't there.

"Dad? hello?" I called out,

I sighed and sat against the wall.

"Drop your weapons, and come into the kitchen with your arms raised!" I heard a deep female voice yell.

I slipped a knife into my boot, left my gun in the living room and slowly walked to the kitchen.

The woman checked me and found nothing.

"He's good you can come out." The tomboy lady said,

She must've had more people with her, she then walked around the corner with two other people.

"Carl."

A/n

This is a short chapter, but I've not had much time to write and to edit. But thank you for all the reads! I'm trying my best <3