• 𝐂hapter 23

I was certain I was going to regret this

I wanted her so bad that I forgot the fact that sleeping together could complicate things. But fuck, I couldn't care less, not at this moment, not when she'd pleasured herself in front of me, not when she was now laying bare with her pussy glistening, begging to be fucked. God, she was so beautiful, it was taking everything in me not to fuck her brutally.

A primal feeling bloomed in my chest. It was different. With Rosey and the other women, it was just fucking, but with her, I wanted much more. I wanted to give her much more.

What the hell was she doing to me?

"Killian..." Her lips parted and her tongue darted out to wet the dryness.

Fuck me. I brought my fingers up to her mouth. "Suck them. Prove how much you want my cock."

With her eyes on me, she took me deep inside her mouth, running her tongue around and between my fingers, sliding it in and out of her mouth, envisioning what she would do to my cock if it ever got in her mouth.

I cupped her breast and pinched a nipple, watching her face as she ground her hips against my cock. So fucking wet.

"You like this, don't you? Being bare and feeling every inch of me?"

I flicked her nipples with my fingers. She gasped out her reply.

"I could fuck you like this for hours, going slowly like this until you wet yourself."

"Please..."

"Please what baby?" I took my cock in my hand and slapped it against her clit a few times. "Please more? You want me to fuck you that desperately?"

"Yes?"

"How long do you think I can torment you before you cum?"

"Not long, just please...fuck me."

Her words were my undoing. I pushed forward into her slick, hot, and still incredibly tight pussy with a grunt. She was wet, a mix of her and me. God, this was too much for me, I couldn't remember the last time I went bare with a woman.

I slid right in and she gasped my name, clutching the sheets hard. "Oh fuck! Killian."

"You feel so good, baby." I thrust into her completely, violently, making sure to hold all my weight off her body.

"Killian!" She cried in a hushed whisper, making me glance down at her pale stomach as it clenched. Fuck, sorry kid but daddy's gotta be a little rough tonight.

"God, you're fucking tight it's driving me crazy." My hand held her hips firm. "I'm going to fuck you hard now and you're going to take it like a good girl." Unable to stop myself, I pulled out and thrust over and over, going deeper inside with each forward motion into her body, trying not to crush her with the weight of my eager body. She arched her back and pushed her hips toward mine, drawing me even farther inside.

"Oh my God, I feel so full." She panted. "Harder please, I want to feel all of you deep inside me."

Yep, I lost it.

I pounded into her hard and fast. At one point, I worried that I was hurting her because of the sound of her body slamming repeatedly against mine. "I'm sorry if it hurts. I'll kiss your pussy till it feels better." I gritted out, unable to stop.

"It doesn't hurt. It feels...so... Don't stop..." She stammered between thrusts, her nails digging into my shoulders. She was close. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock.

"Oh, Jesus fucking fuck!" She hooked her ankles around my waist and clenched them as I buried myself deeper inside her, knowing full well that her pussy would feel sore and swollen tomorrow from the barbarity of my fucking, but that didn't stop me.

"Fuck, I want you sore," I growled between each thrust, craning forward, pushing our chests together, sealing her cries with the hot, wet press of my mouth. "Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I've been here. Only me."

Her fingers grabbed the sheets, eyes shut so tightly that her forehead wrinkled.

"Open your eyes, Hope," I demanded, my voice breathless as my own release threatened to spill. "Look at me."

"I...I can't." She rasped out, her legs quivering around me.

"Yes you can," I deadpanned, wanting to look into those beautiful eyes that darkened with lust. Wanting to lose myself in her. "Eyes on me, Hope. Watch me fuck you."

Her body ached for a release. "Killian I..."

"Eyes open, Hope!"

Her eyes shot open, dark irises staring at me as she went over the edge. "Killian I'm gonna..."

"That's it, baby, I can feel your pussy quivering. Fuck. I need you to cum on my cock, make your pussy creme all over me. " I released a hand on her hip and slid it between us, rubbing her clit. "Fuck this pussy is mine, you know that right. I'm going to be the only man fucking this. No one else."

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out, her vision now blurred with tears as she dug her nails harder into me, and then, her body turned rigid as she came, loudly calling out a garbled version of my name.

"So warm." I gritted, pounding into her mercilessly. I could feel my explosion coming. My balls tightened. "I'm going to cum hard, so fucking hard."

"Cum deep inside me, Killian." She panted, her hand sliding up the length of my arm, caressing my bare sweaty chest, and the moment her fingers pinched my nipples, I gave out.

"Ah, fuck." I shuddered, spilling my hot seed deep into her walls and expelling every drop of sexual frustration before giving up and collapsing heavily atop her.

Fuck.