• 𝐂hapter 32

A hot sensation crept over me and settled between my legs

A hot sensation crept over me and settled between my legs. This was bad, really bad, and I couldn't do a single thing about it because this intimidatingly sexy man standing on the edge of the bed in only his body-hugging boxers had me caged underneath his dilated and dark gaze.

How could I possibly be getting aroused by just looking at him?

Shocked and humiliated that I could fall so blatantly, I pushed up on my elbow and tried to flee backward but he caught my left ankle and I yelped out his name when he pulled me to him, jamming his hand between my knees and flinging them apart. Then he settled himself right there, right there where I could feel his hardened erection rub against me.

"Killian, let me go." I struggled, my small fist pounding on his chest and I presume it didn't sit well with him because he responded to my unruliness quickly and a muscle deep inside my belly clenched with pleasure when his right hand swatted the side of my ass sharply.

Good lord.

"Behave." He admonished gruffly, giving me a warning glare -his tone sinister, demanding. Adrenaline shot through my bloodstream and my hands fisted the sheets in anticipation. I admit, I was more turned on by this than I should have been but I wasn't to blame. Killian had an assertive, dominant side and my clit throbbed like the whore for it.

"Still think I don't own you?" He gruffed, his hand delving beneath my dress and hiking it up around my waist, exposing my silk panties. "Still think all this isn't mine to possess?"

Him resting half atop me, staring down between my legs was hot but I couldn't let him get under my skin. "It's not. You don't own me." I defended almost breathlessly. "It's not yours."

I knew I was playing with fire when I said those words and he showed me just how wrong I was by pushing the silk fabric of my panties aside and pressing a finger right between my legs, where I was soaking wet and desperate.

My entire body jerked. This felt so good that I didn't have time to despise myself for my weakness because everything about this man turned me on to the point of no return.

"Lying doesn't suit you, Sterling." His fingers coursed through my folds until he found my clit and pinched it. I jolted from the shocking pleasure, gasping a faint whisper of his name. "Perhaps I should just fuck your mouth instead since it seems to be the only thing detesting my ownership."

Fuck my mouth? Oh, my body shivered with both delight and anxiety.

What was wrong with me?

"But for now, I'll just have to settle with fucking you senseless."

Jesus chest this man was going to be the death of me!

His weight and heat left me when he leaned back to pull my panties down my legs with brutality. "Tell me your safe word."