• 𝐂hapter 7

My life was pretty easygoing

    My life was pretty easygoing. Wanted a Rolls-Royce Sweptail? I got a Rolls-Royce Sweptail. Wanted to spend a month in Switzerland? I spent a month in Switzerland. Wanted a penthouse apartment with a view of the big city? I bought a penthouse apartment.

     For as long as I could remember, I lived my life how I wanted— controlling the outcomes and everything else that revolved around it—but recently everything was starting to fall out of place and it began about the time that woman with the body of the devil and face of an angel walked into my office.

     I tried but I just couldn't understand why such a woman intrigued me. I usually preferred my women glamorous and stylish with confidence and experience and a heavily endowed body to go with it. Hope sterling was none of that. She was timid and plain and too innocuous for my liking, and after that night, she should've been out of my head and long-forgotten but up until this very moment, she taunted my mind with an intoxicating tempo that nearly drove me mad. And right now, I should've been paying more attention to the brunette rocking back and forth on my cock but my mind had been preoccupied with other things.

     I let out a sudden sigh of frustration and ran both fingers through my hair. Nope. This wasn't working. I thought maybe rebound sex with the most beautiful woman I could find at the strip club would clear my head and cure me of my idiotic longing but it didn't.

        "That's enough." I gruffed, holding her hips to stop her movements.

     She panted open-mouthed, streaks of sweat trickling down her milky skin. Her doe eyes leveled onto mine and her brows rose in question. "Am I doing something wrong? Don't you like it?"

     My cock strained inside her, ready to take, not caring about the intense mind fuck phase I was in. "I do. I'm just not in the right state of mind."

        "Why? What's bothering you?"

     I groaned. I couldn't possibly tell her I was worried because some fling I had great sex with and had been thinking about for the past months was now back in my life and claiming to be pregnant for me. "It's not something I want to talk about."

        "Alright then, I won't push for it but you brought me here for a reason." She began to move again, making it harder to think.

        "Rosey, I said—"

        "Please." She implored, grasping my shoulders in an attempt to hold on. "You're still very much hard inside me. Please let me do this, I promise I can make you feel better."

     My willpower writhed with every movement she made. I groaned.  Maybe I could just enjoy this and try harder to forget.