• 𝐂hapter 63

"Kiss me," I implored, once again enslaved by my body, unashamed of my words

"Kiss me," I implored, once again enslaved by my body, unashamed of my words. "Kiss me, Killian."

I never really understood the power of desire until this very moment, until we were both inside my apartment, standing inches away from each other, feeding off the sensations, the overwhelming sense of need and desire.

"I'm afraid to do so."

My breath quickened. "Why?"

"Because," he took a step closer to me, so close, I could barely breathe. But rather than kissing me, he swept my hair over one shoulder and ran his fingers over my bare neck. "There's so much I want to do to you right now, there's so much I feel." He admitted, trailing his hand down my arm. "But I'm afraid I might hurt you again."

A burst of pleasure shot through me at his words. "You won't hurt me, Killian, I know you won't. So kiss me right now."

"Are you sure?" he murmured, his words falling mere inches from my lips. "Because once I do, I might not be able to stop."

"I trust you."

That seemed to do the trick because his mouth softly closed on mine. I opened up for him, welcoming his invasion, moaning with pleasure as his tongue swept in, exploring my warmth, all the while running his hands down my back, to my hips, to my ass, he cupped it and pulled me into his hardness, allowing me to feel the evidence of his desire poking my stomach.

"See what you do to me," he whispered between his heated kisses, his voice hoarse and raspy with need. "See how much effect you have on me."

I reached between us, trailing my hand down his chest, his abs- I could tell he was unprepared when I stroked over the fly of his pants. He hardened against my hand and a hoarse groan tore from his throat. "Keep that up and I'm never going to last."

"I've missed this part of you," I whispered with another daring stroke, and his stomach muscles flexed as he tried to catch his breath.

"You will be the death of me." He rasped, his lips moving from my mouth to my neck, tasting my skin. "I swear to God, you'll ruin me."

"Killian..." I moaned, arching my neck as his lips slid down the long column to my shoulder.

"What do you want, Hope?" he breathed, and my lips parted, but I couldn't make them work, I couldn't do anything other than gasp for breath as he loved my skin with a million wet kisses.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you." He cajoled, swirling his tongue, sucking, nibbling.

I shut my eyes closed. "I want you to make love to me."

He smiled against my neck before pulling away to stare at me. "You would let me?"

I nodded. "Yes."

He kissed me again, threading his fingers through my hair, consuming me. It was heavenly. "So soft," he groaned into my mouth. "Every part of you is soft but covered in clothes. Let's fix that."