• 𝐂hapter 47

Somewhere along the line, I was on top of Hope and trying not to crush her with the weight of my eager body as she pulled her legs open like an invitation to an all-you-can-eat buffet

My eyes wandered between them. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. I groaned. "You were trying to tease me when you wore this nightdress, weren't you?" My lips moved across her cheek to her ear and I nibbled gently on her lobe before moving down her neck to the delectable hollow at the base of her throat.

"From the moment you walked in I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to ravage you in it," I murmured, kissing my way to her nipple. I teased it first with my tongue, licking around her soft flesh, noting she was bigger than I remembered, more sensitive. I took a nipple into my mouth and kneaded the other, biting, caressing, flicking, marveling at the way she whispered my name and dug her fingers into my hair.

"Killian please." She breathed. "I can't take this."

I could feel her slick moisture dampen my shorts as her hips gyrated beneath me. "You're too needy." I knew what she wanted but I didn't stop. I prolonged her sweet agony by giving her other nipple the undivided attention it needed; biting, suckling licking, whipping.

Most men fucked like dogs, no charm, no skill, a few dozen thrust right after ripping the panties off and they were done. I liked to take the long road. Asshole or not, the ultimate pleasure of my woman came first.

Her body bucked. "Killian. I want it, please."

I let her nipple go and kissed my way back to her mouth. They were parted. She was panting, her eyes barely open, clouded with the darkness I recognized so well.

"Are you ready for me?"

She nodded quickly.

"Are you sure?" I whispered, my lips taunting hers. "I should probably check for myself."

Her breath caught as I reached between us, moving toward her center; slowly, deliberately, torturing. She shifted her hips again and lazily, like the whole time in the world belonged to me, I circled her clit.

Her body shook with stumble tremor and she called out my name in a faint whisper. I didn't stop tho. "You're wet." I mused. "But just how wet are you right…here?" The moment I slipped both fingers inside, her body convulsed and her fingers gripped frantically into the bedsheets.

"Killian." she gasped, arching her back.

"You need to be quiet baby," I told her, moving my fingers, sliding deep, stroking, and curling. "We don't want to wake up the kids."

She nodded, writhing beneath me. "Just... please."

The torture was evident in her eyes. As much as I enjoyed teasing her, my balls were beginning to tighten with need. I spilled my fingers out and moved back far enough to get my shorts undone. I moved then, positioning myself at her entrance, and the moment I entered her, she let out a stifled cry.