• 𝐂hapter 30

After our little play session at the pool lounge ended, Killian had taken me on a long tour around the city

Okay, rephrase.

After Killian made me cum on a beach chair and coerced me into skinny-dipping with him in the pool, he'd taken me out for a long tour around the city.

We visited a lot of places, some I remembered, some I didn't. We had lunch at one of those authentic Asian restaurants in China town that served bubble tea, which seemed to be an Asian trend at the moment.

The control freak he was, Killian forced me to finish every single piece of roast duck on my plate including the one on his.

Along the line, after visiting the iconic London Eye and splurging on a private pod for a trip to the adjacent Aquarium to see aquatic creatures from around the world, Killian got an urgent phone call from his secretary that abruptly cut the tour short.

It was something about having to meet with one of his clients tonight and he had to return to the suite to prepare.

Of course, he'd asked me to accompany him but I'd rejected his invitation, saying I would much rather stay in bed because playing the part of the doting wife with heels that hurt like hell wasn't part of my plan for the evening, but that didn't seem to sit well with him.

Long story short, after being brutally fingered and then fucked against the bathroom tiled wall, I limped over to the huge wardrobe that ran the length of the wall and searched for a suitable outfit to wear.

I rubbed my sore bum and flicked through a few hangers with my right hand. I really didn't know the occasion since Killian wasn't giving out too much but I did know it involved the night so it might as well be a dinner meeting.

Perhaps I should wear something black so I didn't stick out but looked sophisticated.

Or maybe not. Maybe a lighter color would work better and make me seem bright and happy.

No, I'd go for sophisticated instead.

After mindlessly plucking outfit after outfit, I finally managed to squeeze myself into a black thigh-high sophisticated dress that hugged my hips and showed off my hourglass figure.