𝟙𝟘. 𝔼𝕧𝕚𝕝 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣

It was safe to say vampire fights lasted long and were very bloody. They healed faster meaning they can take continuous hits and keep going. They would need to be dealt a terrible blow for them to go down, Taehyung stared on in horror. Other than the sound of cracking skulls and ribs, Taehyung saw one vampire letting someone else try his blood maid. It was disgusting to see them traded off so easily without a second thought. Taehyung forced himself to look away, looking at the fight again.

They'd use super speed every now and then, Taehyung's eyes unable to keep up with the movement. His eyebrows would furrow when they were suddenly on the other side of the stadium. He pressed his lips together when he suddenly heard voices begin to talk to the king. "You've got yourself a beautiful one there, your majesty." The soft but dominant voice spoke. Taehyung hair was pulled so his face was angled back "I guess he does look good, for a human." Jungkook said, pretending to analyse Taehyung's face. He already knew the beauty of his blood maid...

Taehyung cheeks slightly tinted red from the comment, ignoring the pain in from his head. The male talking to the king chuckled "you'd think he was a vampire if it wasn't for his tan skin." The soft voice added. "Oh, by the way, where is Namjoon?" They questioned, falling into a casual tone. Jungkook sighed "he's probably feeding." He answered, releasing his hold on the soft hair.

"I'm here." Namjoon voice said, just arriving at the fight. Taehyung head turned and noticed another male stood with him... a blood maid. A couple bite marks sat proudly exposed on the skin, the male had been bitten a lot more than Taehyung. Namjoon took a seat close by, the male kneeling by his feet like Taehyung does. "That's why you were taking so long? You were fucking your blood maid again?" Jungkook's said after a moment of silence between the pair.

The king then tutted "I can smell it on you." He added, hand resting of Taehyung's soft locks. "Sorry, your majesty." Namjoon apologised with a bow. Jungkook huffed "well you're just in time, one of them is about to drop." He said, looking at the bloodied up man, weakly trying to cover his face. The king hadn't really paid much attention to the fight though, he had been watching Taehyung's pout instead. He wouldn't openly admit that though...

His eyes then locked on something shiny on the winning vampires hand and he rolled his eyes. He stood from his seat, getting a closer look, it was definitely something to cheat with. It looked very sharp too, but he wasn't wearing this when the fight started meaning it was added while Jungkook was distracted. He let out a heavy breath, do they not take his warning seriously?

He let his eyes go blood red and jumped down into the stadium. He was moving so fast though, that even the vampires took a little while to process his movement. Before anyone could though, his hand was already impaled through the cheaters chest. He held the thumping heart in his hand, letting it burn away to show that this vampires life had ended. Gasps and scared cries echoed around the room at the sight, the kings arm covered in blood. It splattered all over him when it happened, annoyingly on his face too.

The dead vampires body eventually burned into ashes too, many people in the room bowed their heads. "I told you I won't tolerate cheating." Was all Jungkook said before making his way back to his seat. He found Taehyung severely trembling with his eyes wide. Jungkook's mood was ruined so he would retreat to his chambers early today. "Take the blood maids to their rooms." He ordered Namjoon. "Yes, your majesty." The knight immediately responded.

Taehyung couldn't get the image out of his head, the gruesome way that the king had killed them. He felt himself get tugged to his feet by Namjoon, he was about to fight his hold but found himself hiding behind the knight instead. His eyes had landed on the blood soaked king, those dark eyes looking back at him. He gladly followed the knight out of the circular stadium, gripping onto his clothes.

Namjoon let Taehyung grip on to him, the young human had just witnessed someone get their heart ripped from their chest. Taehyung finally let go once they had walked away enough, noticing the other male was following too. Taehyung knew he had never spoken a word to him but he didn't hesitate pulling the other into a hug.

The other blood maid stood confused for a second before Taehyung spoke "i'm s-sorry, I just want to hug someone who won't easily crush m-me." He muttered lowly before feeling arms slowly wrap around him. "I'm Hoseok, you can call me Hobi." They replied with a kind voice, no stupid vampire aura. Taehyung felt himself smile "I'm Taehyung, you can call me Tae." He replied, still holding on to the hug.

Taehyung enjoyed this more than he should have, the small taste of human interaction calming him. This vampire world was completely different, he was struggling to adjust. Human interaction was just completely different to vampire interaction. The fact that despite Hobi's struggles, he radiated hope and kindness.

They were interrupted by a clearing throat, Namjoon stood waiting for them, arms crossed. "Yes? Can we help you?" Taehyung's sassiness made a comeback, crossing his arms like the knights were. "Your food will be brought to you like last time, I must return you to your rooms." Namjoon said with an annoyed tone. "Right." Hobi said with a sad expression. Taehyung rolled his eyes and began following the knight again.

His hand was clasped with Hobi's though, an immediate friendship formed between the two. Taehyung felt sad as it reminded him of Jimin but both blood maids needed the comfort right now. They were both relieved that the vampire hadn't stopped them since they were touching so much.

Hobi hugged Taehyung again before opening his unlocked bedroom door "be careful Tae." He said before disappearing completely. The younger pouted, his comfort now gone as he followed the vampire further down the dark corridor. Hobi was just a few doors down...

His bedroom door was unlocked and he entered feeling alone...again...