𝟚𝟛. ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝔸 𝔹𝕚𝕘 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

When Taehyung woke up that morning, his first thoughts weren't that he wasn't in his own bed, it was the new soreness. The slight throb in his neck didn't bother him as he had grown more used to this as his time as a blood maid went on.

He groaned slightly, shifting underneath the soft covers to try and gain a comfier position. It helped only a little and in fact he had managed to disturb the male sleeping next to him. Jungkook had heard the small groan and opened his eyes to see the human stirring awake.

He reached over and rested his hand on his hip bone, soothingly rubbing his thumb on the delicate skin. This alerted Taehyung immediately but when he remembered last nights events, he calmed knowing who it was.

Before all this, it would be impossible for Taehyung to feel calm in any vampires presence. This was weird, what would Jimin think of this?

And yet, he backed into the warmth of the vampire and tried to ignore the sting in his ass. "We're leaving soon." Jungkook's voice broke the morning air leaving Taehyung to grumble. He didn't want to move, he felt too sore.

Jungkook wanted to chuckle at the cuteness of the human but stopped himself, bringing back his cold exterior. "I will drag you there myself." He spoke darkly.

Taehyung noticed his change of tone but the hand on his waist remained gentle. Still, he sat up and whimpered while looking around for any clothing since he was still naked. Jungkook sighed and climbed out of the bed to his closet, pulling out some of his own clothing.

Taehyung felt his lip trembling, tears slowly beginning to build. Why?

Now that he's awake he can overthink about things now...about what happened last night. He's just another body count to Jungkook, another fuck. He's just a blood maid...all thoughts to make him feel like a slut.

He gladly took the clothes, dressing himself quick and ignoring the pain at the bottom of his spine. He sniffled and Jungkook took notice, realising his eyes were ready to release tears. "Why are you crying?" His voice was still firm.

Jungkook was never able to understand human emotions and their thought processes. Right now, Taehyung was like a complex jigsaw puzzle that needed solving.

"Just forget it." Taehyung mumbled a reply, still fumbling with a shirt. Jungkook stepped in front of the human, wiping away a stray tear from his cheek. Taehyung looked into the vampires doe eyes, ignoring the red skin around it.

"Why did you fuck me?" Taehyung straightforwardly asked, seeing Jungkook raise his eyebrow at him. Taehyung was expecting to hear the usual 'to reduce your pain during the bite' speech...

The king clicked his tongue "We will be leaving soon." Jungkook said before turning away and dressing up himself. He wanted to argue that the human was the one begging to be fucked last night. A small part of him understood that Taehyung was a virgin before that, it was obvious to Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't want to feel like a temporary source of pleasure to the vampire, Jungkook did not understand this.

The blood maid stood there, blushing slightly but still not knowing what to make of the situation. Now he was going to be at the palace soon, maybe he can talk about this with Hobi...

"Soo, I can roam free now?" Taehyung asked Namjoon as they walked further into the palace. "Sort of, you can use the library designated for the human staff as well as the surrounding area. You need to keep yourself easily found, the king could call for you at any point of the day..." the knight explained.

He side glanced the blood maid, seeing the hickeys littering his neck and added "...or night."

Taehyung blushed slightly, having noticed Namjoon's eyes glancing at his neck. "I'll leave you here, just don't leave this wing. Explore." Namjoon said before turning and walking away in a hurry.

Obviously there was still secrecy in business here...

Silence followed after this, the usual palace emptiness. Taehyung expected to be locked away in his room upon arrival, not left alone in a hallway. He could have used a long shower...

He looked at the few large doors along the corridor, walking to the first one and knocking. It was opened a couple seconds later, the same elderly woman who brought him food stood there.

She seemed a little shocked "hello dear, what brings you to the kitchen?" She spoke with a kind voice trying to hide her shock. So this was where the food was cooked?

"I'm exploring, miss?" Taehyung replied trying to match the kindness. "Miss Hawkins dear, come in come in. I'm sure you feel lost." She said, stepping aside of the door. The blood maid nodded and entered the kitchen, he noticed that there was nothing cooking despite it nearly being midday.

"You had an eventful night." Hobi suddenly appeared, standing up from a low stool. Taehyung choked on his spit, embarrassment sinking in.

Hobi chuckled and put his potato peeler down, he had been helping Miss Hawkins in the kitchen. She tutted "leave the boy alone Hoseok." She said and started chopping up other vegetables.

"In fact, go show the boy to the staff dining room and i'll bring food when its ready." She added, taking a bowl of potato's from Hobi. "Yes ma'm" Hobi said, doing a weird salute which made her chuckle and wave them off.

They were back in the corridor and Hobi got back to hickeys he noticed earlier. "So was it fun?" He asked, smirking at the younger blood maid. Taehyung looked sadly at the floor "I feel used..." he replied with a small voice.

Hobi stopped them both from walking "don't tell me he forced you?" He questioned, a worried look on his face. Taehyung widened his eyes "no, no, no it's not like that. I just...nevermind." He sputtered.

"Well, what happened?" Hobi asked, still a worried look on his face. Taehyung nervously bit his lip "well I did want it. It's just when he kisses me-." He began to explain but Hobi cut him off.

"He kissed you?!?" He shouted, it echoing and easily being heard by anyone with ears. Taehyung widened his eyes and slapped his hand over hobi's mouth "shhhh!" He shushed him. Hobi realised his loudness and made an apologetic look "sorry" he whispered once he pulled Taehyung's hand away.

"He kissed you?" He spoke silently and Taehyung nodded.

"Why?" Taehyung counter questioned just as the two walked through a door. "Well it was shocking that his majesty even helped you with the pain of the bite but to kiss you? That's new." Hobi answered.

The pair had walked into the desolate dining area and took a seat. Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach "you mean, he never helped blood maids before me?" He asked. Hobi nodded "well, not that i've heard of. He was just always so thirsty, never satisfied." Hobi said.

"Your blood satisfies him." Hobi added after a moment of silence. Taehyung sighed "he is not good at talking, just so cold all the time." He said making Hoseok chuckle.

"That's just how vampires are... tell me, what are they like out there?" Hoseok asked, leaning his head on to his hand. "In my zone, we avoid them and they avoid us." Taehyung simply put because it was nothing special. He really hadn't been around vampires properly until he came to the palace.

Hobi nodded "so you went from not being around a vampire at all to being stuck in a room with one. Oh and one just fucked you."

Taehyung gasped at his words despite it being true, feeling a deep blush form. "I guess so..." he mumbled as he looked at the other blood maids smile. He couldn't help his own smile forming on his face, Hoseok just emitted happiness.

Soon they began laughing...

And Taehyung was feeling better.