𝟙𝟡. 𝔸𝕟 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜

"This is Jimin, i'm sure he will train you much better." The human manager spoke. Jungkook was out of the house again, face full of makeup and going to work on the regular.

Along with his disguise, he had to act the part as well.

'Jimin? Taehyung's lover?' Jungkook thought as he watched the small human approach him. He looked tired and his eyes were reddened, he clearly cries a lot. "Hi." His voice was soft and naturally higher for a male.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Jungkook used a friendly voice, forcing a smile onto his face and holding his royal hand out to the human. Jimin showed a slight smile and placed his smaller hand into the king's, giving it a slight shake.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked, acting concerned. Jimin wasn't even trying to hide his sadness and the king had to conclude that is was because of Taehyung. The smaller boy cleared his throat "y-yes, let me take you into the mines." Jimin replied, changing the subject.

Jungkook nodded but rolled his eyes once Jimin had turned his back to him.

He followed him into the caves in silence, it was clear that they were empty now. Jungkook couldn't smell any more of the material that they slaved away for everyday. It was completely excavated.

So why hadn't the vampire supervisors stopped them? Jungkook made a mental note to look into that later on.

Jimin grabbed his gear that had been left on the floor which included gloves and a pick axe. They were already wearing helmets with flash lights on them. "It's pretty straight forward, i'm sure you were shown earlier on how to do it. I don't understand why I had to come out the cave to greet you like a newbie, just do what you were doing before." Jimin says, sass laced in his voice.

Jungkook had to control his eyes from flashing red and avoid ripping the humans head off. How dare he?

After gulping down his ego, Jungkook replied "fair enough."

Silence

It was almost unbearable, leaving Taehyung with the loudness of his thoughts. Confusion haunted him, his tummy fluttered from what had just happened with Jungkook. But what made him so bitter was the fact that it meant nothing, he was used.

He let the vampire kiss him and feel his body freely just to have his neck punctured without him even realising at first.

He sat up and threw his pillow at the wall as a distraction from his thoughts. Eventually he threw the covers off himself and got himself cleaned and dressed.

He stomped his way through the house, not even caring if the vampire was sat reading downstairs. First, he tried the front door and it was locked like usual then he huffed and sat himself down. Taehyung was bouncing his leg uncontrollably, not because he was nervous, he felt as if he was losing his mind.

Feeling trapped was not fun and it was hitting him harder today.

He wanted fresh air, he wanted his friends and family, he wanted control. He cocked his head at the door when he heard movement outside, wincing as the fresh bite throbbed.

The door finally opened revealing the vampire he really didn't want to see, he let out a long sigh. A sigh that Jungkook heard clearly making him raise an eyebrow at the blood maid. Taehyung had crossed his arms and move his eyes away childishly.

"I met Jimin today." The vampire king said.

That was all that was needed for Taehyung to drop his bitter attitude in a second and snap his head back towards the vampire. Worry laced his facial features "w-what?" Taehyung asked with a small voice.