𝟛𝟝. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

It's about to go down...

As soon as Jungkook left to complete his duties as king, Taehyung felt the weight on his chest come back. This time, Jungkook had taken him to his own royal chambers, a lot more secure than the blood maid wing.

It still didn't fix the emptiness that he felt.

He found comfort in the person he least expected and he liked it. He was no longer ignoring the flutter in his stomach when he thought of the king. Now he admits that he's got a silly crush...

He started to explore the large room, quickly finding canvases and paint brushes tucked away in the corner. He probably shouldn't be nosy but he couldn't help the curiosity: was Jungkook a good artist?

Taehyung picked up a drawing book left nearby, looking like it was used recently. The canvases and brushes had all collected dust yet this was definitely still in use. He flicked open to the the first couple of drawings, it had facial features as if Jungkook was just practicing.

He turned another page, seeing hands and rings so perfectly drawn, Taehyung smiled at his talent.

The detail was beautiful.

And then, he turned another page.

Collarbones so sinfully shaded with blotches, representing love bites. Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat, who was Jungkook drawing? Was it him? Was it someone else?

He quickly flicked through, only finding an outline of someone's face, details not drawn yet. Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip, did Jungkook spend time drawing him or someone else?

He put the drawing book aside, deciding to explore some more. He finally glanced at the large bed, seeing a note alongside something wrapped in silk cloth. He walked up and picked up the note, seeing his name written on the front.

He furrowed his eyebrows and opened it.

Taehyung,

If anything happens while i'm not there, there is a passage way in the closet, escape out that way. Follow the path to the forest and hide there.

If anyone tries to hurt you, use what I have left you and give them hell.

Your King, Jungkook.

"Another attack? And he wants me to defend myself?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, fear creeping up on him. He put the note into his back pocket and quickly picked up the silk cloth, unraveling to reveal the object.

A dagger.

And not just any dagger, it was lined with the material he had spent many years mining for.

Lethal to any vampire.

He traced the fancy outline of the handle then touched the shiny blade, noticing the initials engraved into it. JJK. He gripped it to his chest, feeling his heart thumping, he had no chance against a vampire so what was the point of this?

He looked out of the large window, seeing the tree's dancing in the wind and sighed. Taehyung had little faith in his body, it was bruised and weak, at this point he had learned to ignore the aches and pain.

How can he escape and defend himself?

He had no idea how bad the situation was as the palace seemed like it's usual silent self. Or was it...?

"THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE!" A knight screamed while plunging a sword through and intruders heart. The vampire screamed in agony and exploded into ashes, all intruders seeming to be young. Young enough to kill.