𝟚𝟞. 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟

I will treat you guys to another chapter. Yeeee

Yoongi made his way into the throne hall, respectfully bowing and kneeling in front of the king. He finally could look up, noticing the same blood maid from weeks earlier, only difference was they were covered in bites and hickeys.

The usual blood maid stuff.

He wondered if Jimin was talking about this Jungkook, the name was mainly specific to the king and very few people knew it.

At the same moment, Taehyung was glad he was wearing a long sweater that could hide his problem.

"Your majesty, I have your messages. One is verbal and the other is a sealed letter." Yoongi spoke, holding the letter out. Jungkook considered Yoongi an old friend so he replied with confidence "no need to kneel, you can come closer and stand. Drop the formality."

Yoongi was a little shocked, it's been a while since Jungkook has been in a good mood to allow this.

And so he stood up and walked closer to the king and his blood maid, now noticing that the humans lips were swollen. Taehyung glanced at the messenger, he could tell there was something about him that was different. He also noticed the look he received from the messenger, making him shift uncomfortably.

The hand that came to rest in his hair soothed him though, casting his eyes downwards.

Yoongi stood by close and smiled at Jungkook "Minho has agreed to your terms and will be sending what you asked for." He said and Jungkook hummed at the message. He was expecting Minho to agree, he was a reasonable man.

"Here is the letter, your majesty." He passed it to Jungkook. While the king opened the letter, he decided to glance at the blood maid, noticing how beautiful he is.

Though he didn't expect to see his curious eyes too.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung had looked at each other with interest, but with completely different reasons. An annoyed chuckle broke them from their staring competition and their attention was back on the king.

"Those fuckers." Jungkook said, referring to the letter. He threw it away "Taehyung, go fetch Namjoon." He said before poking his tongue in his cheek. "Yes, your majesty." He said and scuffled away, out of the throne room.

Yoongi was now thinking of the familiar name, he had overheard enough of the conversation between Jin and Jimin. Now he could confirm that their Taehyung had been given to the king...

"What did you see at The Blood Rose?" Jungkook asked Yoongi while they awaited the Knight. "It was like usual your majesty. Dark and gloomy, the old castle is still falling apart. Although the smell of blood was stronger than usual, I couldn't tell which direction it was coming from since my senses aren't as good as a full vampire. It smelled like a mass killing though..." Yoongi revealed.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at the news, his fears confirmed.

Namjoon walked in with the blood maid trailing behind, confusion on his face. "Namjoon, post more guards around the walls and place mines on the outer banks. Their cryptic messages, I finally understand them." The king immediately said.

Namjoon nodded his head and sped out of the throne room to complete his duty. "Yoongi, you can have some time off." He said before walking out of the throne room himself.

Taehyung followed him, a little fearful at what he was hearing. It seemed like someone was going to attack Moon Hollow and Jungkook was fearful of it too.

The pair walked throughout the palace wordlessly, Taehyung had never been to this part before, it seemed colder there. Jungkook threw open some double doors, revealing a whole room of vampires.