𝟜𝟚. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕟

"So whats the story with him?" One knight spoke to another, pointing towards the mysterious male in the mask. He was fairly tall and wore mostly black all the time, this just screamed mysterious.

Or tall, dark and handsome as some would say.

"I heard his whole family was killed in the invasion a couple years ago so he dedicated himself to serving the king in war." One spoke up, overhearing the question.

"That's pretty cliché, it can't be true." Another said, joining in on the conversation. "It's what I heard from people in the palace, it's got to be true." They replied, flashing their vampire eyes at them.

"Well I heard he fucked the king and drugged him which is why they were able to kill him so easily." Another knight chirped in. "You can not speak of the king in such a way while he is possibly still alive!" One shouted.

"That's right, you cannot speak of him in such a way." A deep voice suddenly startled them from their conversation.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled a silvery white, staring holes into the vampire knights head while they quickly hung their head. He was their commander after all.

Taehyung was no longer afraid of these vampires, he had become stronger so he didn't have to take shit from them anymore. However, his human emotions were still embedded into him like a gemstone deep within his mind.

Still, he maintained his hard stare convincingly despite his chest tightening with emotion.

"I'm sorry commander." He immediately apologised.

"Slander against the king is treason, don't let me hear it again." Taehyung stated, his deep tone dripping with authority. "You won't sir." The vampire knight replied, his head still bowed slightly. His heart began thumping as his thoughts were drifting off to Jungkook, if he was dead or alive.

He quickly shifted on his feet and moved back to where he was sorting out his gear.

He closed his eyes, his thoughts drifting away from getting ready.

Jungkook had begun teaching him how to fight and use whatever abilities came with him, the ones he had pulled back from death. But they did not have enough time together since Jungkook was off fighting with his knights, refusing to hide away in the palace. After his disappearance, he was left with no choice but to learn how to best defend himself from others.

And now, he was a high ranking knight with an aching heart.

No Jungkook. No Jimin. No Jin. Feeling somewhat numb.

He felt alone.

He was allowed to return home for a time to get comfort from his parents, but it was no use moping around in bed and hoping for Jungkook to return one day. He took a deep breath and tried to control his erratic heart and emotions, the knights were not stupid...they would catch on to human behaviour.

He fixed his posture, matching Namjoon's stance that he see's him doing all the time, and corrected all his gear. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the whistle, the way he will signal them to get moving.

He took a deep breath and blew into it, watching all the men and women quickly fall in line. At the front was someone he knew well, she taught him a few killer moves when he first started training. "Ava, I did not know you were coming." Taehyung said, smiling under the mask.

"I luckily just returned from the East, forming allies." She replied with a small smile.

Taehyung nodded and noticed all the vampires were waiting to begin the speed march. So Taehyung blew the whistle again, turning around and beginning to speed to the direction they wanted.