𝟛𝟡. 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 (𝕄)

AN- sorry if it's a bit...shit lol

"Gentle darling." Jungkook spoke with a warning tone and let out grunt mixed with pain and pleasure. Taehyung threw his head back with a moan "c-can't, so g-good." He said as blood slowly trailed from his mouth to his chin.

Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's waist, slowing his rapid movements. The king's dick was hitting just the right place and it was driving Taehyung insane. "J-Jungkook." He whined, placing his hands over the vampires veiny ones and trying to pull them away.

Jungkook let out a growl, digging his fingertips into the flesh around his waist.

Taehyung yelped slightly and placed his hands back onto the vampires toned stomach. Jungkook dug his heels into the cushioned bed and began thrusting upwards, making Taehyung moan loudly. "Fuck! Ah, right there." Taehyung screamed as his sweet spot was abused.

He couldn't help but split the skin with his nails, bright red blood flowing out of the King. Jungkook hissed slightly but let Taehyung use his strength "I want more." The blood maid mumbled, nibbling on his lower lip.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's eyes turned an icy white and his skin faded pale when staring at the blood staining the kings bedsheets. He halted his thrusts and sat up, lifting his hand and wrapping it around the blood maids neck.

"You just had some, you need to control yourself. Only I can see you like this, do you hear me?" Jungkook stated with authority. Although it seemed harsh, he was only trying to help him.

Taehyung nodded with a whimper, the icy eyes fading away and leaving behind the beautiful human colour. The pale skin returning to it's usual tanned feature that Taehyung was known for. "Words darling." Jungkook muttered as he placed his lips on the blood maids neck.

"I understand... Jungkookie." Taehyung said with a small voice, trying to control his breathing.

Seconds later, his back met with the soft mattress, feeling the building of pleasure again. He couldn't help the long, whiny moan that left his mouth as his back arched.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, sharing one breath for ages until they parted, moaning in unison. "I'm fucking close!" Taehyung shouted, his toes curling suddenly. A few thrusts later and Taehyung was shooting white all over their chests while Jungkook chased his high.

He grumbled and came into the beautiful blood maid, breathlessly resting his weight on the other male. Jungkook took in the moment best he could, admiring Taehyung's beauty and how wrecked he looked underneath him. He felt a weird thing in his chest but he pushed it aside and just stared at him.

"What did you come in here for again?" Taehyung suddenly spoke, looking into the red eyes.

"I forgot, but this was more fun." Jungkook stated with a smirk adorning his features. A blush formed on the blood maids cheek as he lightly slapped the vampires chest. Jungkook finally pulled out his cock, still looking down at Taehyung's body which still looked so delicious.

Taehyung's blush grew at the sight of Jungkook's lustful eyes.

A knock on the door had Taehyung squirming suddenly, jumping to his feet and limping to the bathroom. Jungkook chuckled and pulled on some shorts, walking to his bedroom door and opening it a crack.

Namjoon stood there looking void of emotion "your majesty, i'm so sorry to disturb but it is urgent." He said, ignoring the strong smell of sex all over the king.

Jungkook sighed "go on." He said and leaned against the door, arms crossed. "We've received information on the two elders, it's best we sort out a plan asap." Namjoon stated.

Jungkook nodded, remembering what he originally went up to his room for "i'll be down in the throne room soon." He replied and was about to close the door until the Knight spoke up again.

"Shall I find you a new blood maid your majesty?" He asked, bowing his head slightly. Jungkook clicked his tongue "the one I already have is satiating enough so I don't need a new blood maid." Jungkook stated and rolled his eyes.

He threw the door shut and looked back to see Taehyung sat at the end of the bed. "Is my blood really okay?" Taehyung questioned, a small pout on his lips.

He only had a small understanding of what happened to him. "Your blood is still completely fine, it is still rare but only altered slightly." Jungkook explained, moving closer and cupping the blood maids cheek softly.

Taehyung was still mostly human, he just had to live as a vampire also. What was surprising was the icy white eyes that appeared every time he craved another's blood and how he would return to his human features after. The human was stronger and could probably run faster but luckily his emotions remained intact.

Jungkook had played with something that he had no rights to...

Death.

He had brought someone back from the dead, time will only tell how it will effect Taehyung. Right now it was best to keep a close eye on the blood maid, coming back from the dead wasn't a day to day thing.

"I'll be back later." Jungkook said, pulling on more clothes that are suitable for any unexpected fights. Taehyung pouted but nodded in understanding, fiddling with the thin clothing he had yanked on quickly.

Jungkook smirked but pressed a kiss onto the blood maids lips before he walked out of the bedroom. Taehyung sat there shocked for a moment, a flutter in his stomach making him speechless. After breaking free from his daze, he sighed and looked around the large room. "Now what..." he mumbled.

Jungkook was about to speed to the throne room until Namjoon appeared behind him in the corridors with even more news "your majesty, we've received the requested weapons from Minho." He said, making the king halt suddenly.

Jungkook smiled evilly.

"Good."