𝟙𝟚. ℍ𝕠𝕓𝕚

Taehyung felt as if he's been hit over the head multiple times as he felt himself stir awake. He groaned, weakly attempting to sit up but flopping back down a moment later. He remembered what happened, blaming himself for being in this situation. If he'd just relaxed then the king wouldn't have got mad and bit him again. Well he would have gotten fed on again eventually...

He brought his hand up to feel the new bite mark like it was a decoration. It was still thumping with soreness but Taehyung still pressed his finger into the tender area, eliciting more pain. He didn't care now, this was a better feeling than the anxiety and fear that had been constant since he'd been here.

He heard the door unlocked and pushed open, Taehyung weakly pushed himself up on his elbows to see who it was. He furrowed his eyebrows when it was someone he hadn't met yet, they stood there looking smug. "Hi, i'm Jackson. Here with some nourishment." He stated, showing the human the tray. Despite the new vampire showing a friendly smile, Taehyung felt uncomfortable around this guy. It was just a gut feeling.

"Oh let me help you." Jackson said, noticing how weak Taehyung is right now. The blood maid flinched away "n-no thanks." He muttered, just managing to sit himself up. Though while Taehyung focused on that, he didn't notice the lustful eyes staring his way, turning back to friendly when he looked at Jackson again.

The vampire set the tray down on humans lap noticing how he flinched slightly from the closeness. "Enjoy." His voice was friendly once again. "T-Thanks." Taehyung replied, he was brought up with manners.

Jackson turned around, walking back to the door but stopped half way. He was wondering if he'd get away with it at this point in the day, most knights and the king distracted by the long meeting. It was even going on into the night, leaving him plenty of time. He eyed the specific drawer with a smirk, knowing exactly what was in there. He could just lock that door and have his fun with the beauty, oh how he imagined the boy's weak attempts to escape.

The way he would tie those delicate wrists while he held those pretty legs wide apart. He wanted to so bad... but the small knocks coming from the open door ruined it. "Can I sit in here with Tae?" Hobi's voice broke an awkward silence.

Taehyung had been watching the vampire just standing in the middle of his room doing nothing. He felt relieved when another blood maid showed up, breaking the built up tension.

Jackson rolled his eyes "whatever." He muttered, walking past Hoseok and out the room. Hobi sent the younger blood maid a smile, jumping onto the bed with him. "I'm allowed to do what I want today and I heard that you were in your room." Hoseok stated, watching Taehyung poke at his food. Taehyung returned the smile "y-yeah, I guess I passed out." He mumbled.

Hobi nodded understandingly, the same thing had happened to him a few times. "C-Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung spoke with a soft voice, a little hoarse too. Hoseok just nodded again, noticing how the younger was looking at his neck. There were healed bite marks as well as new ones but also hickeys painted his skin. "Does he force himself on you?" Taehyung asked, referring to the knight vampire, Namjoon.

Hoseok sighed "he will get my blood one way or another so I guess it is forceful... but don't misunderstand..." he paused looking at Taehyung's fearful face. "I ask him to..." Hoseok added with a small voice, a little embarrassed. Taehyung's eyes widened "y-you w-what?" He stammered.

"It's uhm less painful that way...when he feeds, I barely feel it." Hobi explained, still seeing Taehyung's shocked look. "Are y-you guys dating?" Taehyung then asked and Hoseok's eyes widened this time. "NO! God no, it's just sex and he just cares enough to help me feel less pain." Hobi answered, biting his lip.

Taehyung put his hand over his bite mark again "it's so painful." He muttered and looked at hobi's sympathetic eyes. "Maybe you could ask the king to—" Hoseok started but was interrupted by Taehyung.

"HELL NO!" He shouted, startling the other blood maid slightly. "I'll just endure it..." he spoke lower this time. "I got lucky with Namjoon, he's always calm but every time I see the king, he looks like he could murder someone. Please be careful Tae..." hobi said and placed a reassuring hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung felt the lump form in his throat again "I will." He replied. "I'm intrigued though, what is he like? I only see him in passing." Hobi asked, shuffling closer for the gossip. Taehyung chuckled slightly "well for one, look what he did." He started, lifting his shirt to show two handprints on either side of his hips.

Hobi gasped "woah, what made him do that!?" He asked, eyeing the purply black marks. "I don't know! He had pulled me to sit on his lap while I could eat, then he grabbed a hold of my hips and said 'do you have to move so much?'" Taehyung explained, mimicking the kings voice at the end. Hobi laughed at that but suddenly wiggled his eyebrows "I guess you were grinding down on a specific spot that you shouldn't have." He said and began laughing loudly.

Taehyung sat there confused, watching his new friend dying of laughter. He pouted and crossed his arms "what's so funny?" He questioned. Hobi ruffled the younger males hair "you're so innocent, i'm going to call you Tae bear." He stated. "Well he's so mean, it hurt." Taehyung added, still pouting.

"Aw, my tae bear. If he pulls you on his lap again just try and keep your ass still." Hobi said with a smile. Taehyung nodded, not understanding why but he will try and keep still if it happens again.

Hoseok yawned "do you want to stay here tonight Hobi hyung?" Taehyung questioned, seeing his tiredness. Hobi wanted to say yes but he looked at the door, wondering if he would get in trouble for it. They never told him to stay away from other blood maids so with excitement, he nodded. Both were happy about this little sleepover they were having despite not really getting any permission for it.

"Yay! Let's get ready for bed!" Taehyung said before hopping off the bed and into the bathroom with a tired Hobi trailing behind.