𝟚𝟝. 𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 (𝕄)

"I told you to keep yourself easily found!" Namjoon shouted as he approached the two blood maids, finding them in a completely different wing.

Taehyung looked at the knight frightened, they were heading back from Hobi's room and saw Namjoon's angry look. "Joon, it was me who took him." Hobi spoke as he stepped in front of the younger human.

Namjoon looked down at his blood maid and moved him aside "both of you follow me." He said, his anger a little less. The two blood maids looked at each other relieved but who knew how Jungkook was going to react.

They were brought to the throne room where Taehyung was dropped off however Namjoon began leading Hobi to a more private area...

The blood maid had a churning in his stomach.

Fear.

Namjoon's jaw was clenching and his eyes held that dark glint, he hated to see it. He and Namjoon had been on good terms for so long but it seems when it came to the king, Namjoon would break that streak.

Namjoon pushed the blood maid against the wall harshly, sinking his fangs into his neck. He cluched Hobi's jaw tightly, securing his body against his. Hoseok yelped in pain slightly but closed his eyes and grit his teeth. It hurt a lot and he hadn't felt it this intense in over a year, letting out small whimpers.

He body grew slightly weaker until the vampire pulled away.

"This is your punishment, Taehyung is the kings blood maid and a rare blood. He wasn't brought here to be your friend." The vampire knight spoke after finishing feeding, releasing his tight grip. Hobi hung his head and nodded, tears brimming his eyes as pain thumped all around his throat and shoulder.

The vampire felt guilty for this but it needed to be done...

...

Taehyung walked across the throne room towards Jungkook, sitting himself at his feet like he had learned in the past. He could see the king was now in his usual expensive attire and no longer wearing human clothes.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook asked not even looking away from the sheets of paper he was analysing. "Sorry, your majesty...I was showering." He replied, not daring to look back at the king.

He did not see the king smirk.

"How about you sit up here?" Jungkook asked, watching how the blood maid reluctantly turned his head and make eye contact.

Taehyung stood up slowly and awkwardly sat himself on Jungkook's lap, feeling a hand rest on his waist. He looked at the kings face, almost like he was taking in every single feature.

The doe eyes, not seeming so dark at this moment. The porcelain skin accompanied by the redness of the eyes, typical of a vampire. The mole that rested so close to his lips, he had not noticed before.

The fangs, Taehyung had not taken a proper look at them, having been terrified to even look.

There was something that fascinated him right this moment.

"Can I see them?" Taehyung blurted out. Jungkook didn't even flinch when the human ran a thumb across his lips. He wordlessly parted his lips and let his fangs extend fully, letting Taehyung see.

He didn't know why he was doing what Taehyung asked, I guess he was interested to see what he would do. The blood maid ran his finger down the sharp fang with interest all over his face, the vampire calmly watching and letting him touch.

A sense of pride took over, the human was interested in him. His pretty human.

Taehyung poked the sharp of the fang, the little pressure enough to puncture his skin, making him hiss slightly. Jungkook chuckled, retracting his fangs and looking at the small amount of blood and Taehyung's finger.