𝟜𝟝. ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤

I want to write a happy scene in this book so badly 🤣😅 why is this book so chaotic.

...anyway back to the chaos!

-Mrs. TK

Jimin knew he could not rush into a fight against a whole group of vampires alone. He also could not confirm whether or not they had Isaac...

What he had observed though didn't show that they had any humans on camp. He decided on something that would probably save his life...he took out his transporter and returned immediately.

Taehyung saw the flash out of the corner of his eye, the human left as soon as he looked away for a second. He was going to confront them but he lost his chance to...leaving him with one option.

He had to know more about this group of humans.

Maybe he could warn them not to sacrifice so many in a bid to go against the vampires. The real enemy was not Moon Hollow, maybe he could direct them elsewhere. After all, he was human too...well mostly.

He looked at the knights interacting with each other, boring conversations and smugness. Taehyung never saw the fun it it, he only liked select few vampires, all the others were same old.

He realised that many of them were keeping their eyes on him, observing what he does when he's around. It was bound to happen since vampires do not like what they don't know. And Taehyung was a big question mark...

He focused back on the task at hand, he needed answers and a way to talk to the leader of this group of humans.

He just so happened to have one tied up in Moon Hollow.

Just then a plan formed in his head, he could pull it off easily despite the fact it requires trickery.

Taehyung went out of sight, transporting himself to his cosy home which seemed chaotic when he landed. He knew that tone...his mother was scolding someone. Taehyung peaked out of his room, which he had jumped to so they wouldn't see him enter.

"YA YOU BRAT!" She shouted, the echo sending fear into Taehyung and it wasn't even him getting shouted at. Wow his eomma can be scary sometimes...

"WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME HERE LADY!" The young bandit shouted back, big no no. Does he not know who he's dealing with?

"DO NOT SHOUT AT YOUR ELDERS YOUNG MAN!" She shouted, grabbing hold of the boys ear and dragging him to the mess on the floor. "AH, STOP. I'M SORRY!" He shouted back, trying to free himself but Mrs Kim's strength was no joke.

"Clean this mess up now!" She scolded, finally letting go of his ear.

Taehyung held back the sadness in his heart, he wished he was still at home with his parents.

He took the mask off and looked in his mirror, he was able to turn his skin paler which is what he had been doing to blend in with the vampires. But now...he had to get this humans trust.

He watched his skin go to his usual tanned colour then proceeded to change his clothes. He could finally act natural...

When he was ready, he stepped out of his room and to the living room, faking a yawn and stretching his limbs. Mrs Kim paused for a moment, looking at her sons face and wanting nothing more than to wrap him in warmth. But she knew better while they had this 'guest' here.

"Tae bear, you slept so long, you almost missed breakfast." Mrs Kim stated, holding out a plate for her son.

Isaac finished picking up the plate he threw and focused his attention back on the new person in the room. He didn't realise this older couple had a son, he didn't even understand why he was alive right now.